Pages: 35 - 37
Authors: Leontyeva E. Y., Nekterevskaya I. B., Nekterevskaya Y. B.
Abstract: to study the structure of dental diseases among the students of Rostov state medical University. Materials and methods: the dental clinical examination of 102 students of Rostov state medical University was carried out. Results: various nosological forms of dental pathology were found. It was determined that 63.7 % of students have comorbidity which characterized by the presence of more than 3 dental diseases. High dental caries intensity is accompanied by a large number of periodontal complications. Periodontal disease was noted in 85.7 % of examined students. Conclusions: the teeth and mouth disease incidence among the students was clearly marked and was characterized by a variety of nosological forms.
Keywords: dental disease incidence, prevalence, caries, periodontal diseases, oral cavity.
1. Makeeva I. M., Doroshina V. Y., Protsenko A. S. Prevalence and intensity of dental diseases among the students of Moscow
and the necessity their treatment//Dentistry. – 2009. – No. 6. – P. 4–8.
2. Kartysheva S. I., Artyukhova I. G., Sokolova N. V. and other. Peculiarities of studentsadaptation to University study.International
Congress “Health and education in the XXI century”, “Innovative technologies in biology and medicine” RUPF,
10. Proceedings. – M., 2009. –153 p.
3. Protsenko A. S., Makeeva I. M. Factors influencing the prevalence of major dental diseases among students of Moscow.//
Dentistry. – 2010. – No. 1. – P. 4–6.
4. Doroshina V. Y., Makeeva I. M., Protsenko A. S. Dental health examinations of students of Moscow Universities and ways
to improve its efficiency//Dentistry – 2010, – 1:7–9.
5. Daurova F. Y., Kicha D. I., Tsakoeva A. A. The condition of the oral cavity and prevention of dental diseases among foreign
students.//Stomatology of children’s age. – 2008, – 1:24: 59–61.
6. Davydov B. N., Gavrilova O. A., Shevayakova M. A. Prevalence and intensity of dental diseases among foreign students
during their training in Russia//Dentistry. – 2011. – No. 1. – P. 22–24.
7. Luneva N. A., Mikhailov M. A., Maslak E. E. The condition of the oral cavity, quality of life and students attitude to the visiting
of dentist//Actual problems of experimental, clinical and preventive dentistry. – Volgograd, 2005. – Vol. 2. – P. 169–174.