Pages: 30 - 34
Authors: Inoyatova F. I., Nargiza F. N.
Abstract: Analysis and evaluation of the state of intestinal microbiocenosis in 85 children with chronic hepatitis B associated with lambliasis for the purpose of correction of disbiotic disorders in the intestine of children with individual approaches to the treatment choice.
Keywords: Chronic hepatitis B, disbacteriosis, lambliasis, therapy, probiotics, children.
1. Bondarenko V. M., Matsulevich T. V. Intestinal disbacteriosis as clinical-laboratory syndrome: a modern condition of a
problem//M.: Medicine, 2007. – P. 36–54.
2. Inoyatova F. I., Abdumadjidova Sh. U. Clinical-immunological features of the chronic helatitis delta in children with intestinal
disbacteriosis//Actual problem of diagnosis, treatment and medical rehabilitation in diseases of the internal organs//
Materials of the V Congress of therapeutists of Uzbekistan. – Tashkent, 2008. – P. 140–141.
3. Inoyatova F. I., Abdumadjidova Sh. U., Inogamova G. Z. et al. Role of lamblia invasion during chronic virus pathology in
children. Improvement of diagnostics and treatment//Methodical recommendations, – 2011.
4. Inoyatova F. I., Nurmatova N. F., Inogamova G. Z. et al. « Method for evaluation of efficacy of the bacteriotherapy of
the intestinal disbacteriosis in children with chronic viral hepatitis B”. Patent RUz N IAP 04570 of 10.08.2010 (date of reg.
in the State reg. of 06.09.2012).
5. Konanihina S. Yu., Serduk O. A. Efficiency and prospects of nifuratel using in therapy of lambliasis in children//Voprosi
sovremennoy pediatrii. – 2005. – 4 (5). – P. 2–6.
6. Korovina N. A., Zakharova I. N., Zaidenvarg G. E., Korobova L. A. et al. Lambliasis in children: problems of diagnosis and
choice of therapy//Russian Medical Journal – 2006. – № 2 – P. 36–48.
7. Selivestrov P. V., Radchenko V. G., Safronenkova I. G., Sitkin S. I. Interrelations between liver and intestine on the background
of disbalance of colon microflora//Gastroenterology of Saint-Petersburg. – 2010. – № 2–3. – P. 15–18.
8. Fedosyina E. A., Jarkova M. S., Maevskaya M. V. Bacterial intestinal microflora and liver diseases//Russian Journal of Gastroenterology,
hepatology and Colonoproctology. – 2009. – № 6. – P. 73–81.
9. Escobedo A. A., Alvares G., Gonzalez M. E. et al. The treatment of giardiasis in children: a single-dose tinidazole compared
with 3 days of nitazoxanide.//Ann. Trop. Med. Parasitol. – 2008. – 102 (3). – P. 199–207.
10. Mossman Sims R. J., Woodgate R. I. Managing chronic hepatitis B in children//J. Pediatr. Health Care. – 2008. – Vol. 22, –
N6. – P. 360–367.
11. Muhsen K., Levine M. M. A systematic review and meta-analysis of the association between Giardia lamblia and endemic
pediatric diarrhea in developing countries.//Clin Infect Dis. – 2012 Dec; – 55 Suppl 4: S. 271–93.
12. Wallace B. Clinical use of probiotics in the pediatric population//Nutr. Clin. Pract. – 2009. – vol. 24, – N1. – P. 5–50.