Pages: 3 - 7
Authors: Mustafayeva G. A.
Abstract: This article provides information on afelinides (Hymenoptera, Aphelinidae) revealed for fauna of Azerbaijan Republic. As a result of long-term scientific research 62 species afelinides (removed from scales, armored scales, a plant aphids, etc.) have revealed for the fauna of Azerbaijan. It was prepared a table reflecting trophic communications between afelinides (Hymenoptera, Aphelinidae) and their owners was prepared, as well as the list of genus afelinides with owners — phytophages
Keywords: pests, parasites, fauna, entomophag, trophic relationship, afelinides
1. Mustafayeva G. A. Afelinides (Hymenoptera, Aphelinidae) East Azerbaijan (Fauna, ecology and economic value). Avtoref.
yew., Biol. Sci. special. Entomology. – 1990.
2. Nikolskaya M. N., Yasnosh V. A. Afelinides of the European part of the USSR and Caucasus. – M - L.: Science, 1966.
3. Rzayeva L. M., Yasnosh V. A. Materials to fauna studying a halcid (Hymenoptera, Chalcidoidea) Azerbaijan. – News ANAS
of Azerbaijan Republic, – 1979, – № 2.
4. Tryapitsyn V. A., Shapiro V. A., Shepetilnikova V. A. Parazites and predators of pests agricultural cultures. – L.: Ear, 1982.
5. Yasnosh V. A. Family Aphelinidae – Afelinides. Determinant of insects of the Far East of Russia – Vladivostok: Dalnauka,
1995, – T. IV. – H. 2.