Pages: 267 - 271
Authors: Nosirov I. A.
Abstract: Ecological management is to make use of nature in socio-economic affairs and make a good science-based choice in environmental protection regulations, and especially, it comprises the management of ecological socio-economic affairs. From this point of view, it is closely related to production and, therefore, has a part in all phases of the process of socioeconomic repeated production. Moreover, it is considered ecological and ecologic-anthropogenic system. Here, the regulations of ecological and economic affairs are directed towards the preserving the objects of nature (ecosystems), improving, restoring and making an effective use of them. Furthermore, it aims at preserving the environment for future as well as current generations. Examining the mutual effects of ecological management with local, national and international problems serves as the scientific object of our article
Keywords: ecological and economic environment, ecological management, ecological safety, ecological right, biological diversity, ecological regression, national economy, flora and fauna, ecological markets.
1. Karimov I. Our main purpose is the continuation of reforms and integral changes in economy, creating a great opportunities for small
business and entrepreneurship. Khalq so’zi. – 2016.
2. Danilov V., Losev K. Ecological challenge and stable development. – M: Progress, – 2000. – P. 5.
3. National lecture. Committee of protection of environment of the republic of Uzbekistan – 2008.– 2009.
4. Karimov I. “World economy regression, measures and methods of tackling it in Uzbekistan condition”. – Tashkent. – 2009. – P. 72.
5. Pakhomova N., Endres A. Ecological management. – M.: Peter. – 2003.
6. Ursul A. Russia’s transition into stable development. – M.:”Nosphere”, – 1998. – P. 35.
7. Gulomov S. Management bases. – Tashkent, – 2002. – P. 98.