Pages: 264 - 267
Authors: Musaev H. H.
Abstract: Tourism is one of the fast growing and high income-generating industries in the world, which contributes to strengthening of international socio-economic, cultural and spiritual relationships. Uzbekistan pays considerable attention to the development of tourism as one of the leading countries in the world, having rich cultural and historical potential,. However, study and analysis of this issue raised a wide layer of problems, related to the development of tourism. This article describes priorities for further development of tourism in Uzbekistan
Keywords: Tourism, cultural and historical potential, international travel destinations, UNWTO, increase in the number of tourists, tourist products, investments, the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the development of tourism, advertising campaigns, tourism information centers, hotels, ecotourism
1. The UNWTO World Tourism Barometer, URL: http://mkt.unwto.org/barometer.
2. “Development of tourism in Uzbekistan: problems, international cooperation, perspectives”, Scientific project “Evolution of national
statehood of Uzbekistan”, URL: http://www.uzstathood.uz.
3. Where to go in – 2017?, Financial times, – December 27, – 2016, URL: http://www.ft.com.
4. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On tourism”, National database of legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, URL: http://lex.
uz/index.aspx; The Wall Street Journal, USA; IIA “Russia today”, – March 29, – 2016, “The number of foreign tourists visiting Turkey
dropped more than 10%”, Turner R. Travel & Tourism. Economic impact. – Malaysia. – L., – 2015.
5. ICT as a factor in the development of tourism in Uzbekistan, magazine “infoCOM.UZ”, – November 19, – 2016.