Pages: 257 - 259
Authors: Janku M.
Abstract: the article will address the didactical and methodical part of the intercultural process of teaching and learning foreign languages. Some of the criteria to be considered for an intercultural learning of a foreign language, based mainly on the German language will be briefly presented
Keywords: intercultural, learning, didactics, foreign language
1. Xuemei Y. Intercultural orientation in language teaching methods of the German language as a foreign language in China. An analysis
regarding the content, – Berlin, – 2003. – P. 23 (in German).
2. Burkhard A., Fandler D. Interculturalism and learning independently – new trends in foreign language didactics, Aachen, – 2008. – P.
141 (in German).
3. Bredella L., Delanoy W. Intercultural learning of foreign languages. Tübingen, – 1999. – P. 91 (in German).
4. Bausch K. R., Christ H., & Krumm H. J. Intercultural learning in foreign language teaching. Publications of the 14th conference on
research in the teaching of foreign languages. Giessen, – 1994. – P. 34 (in German).
5. Neckel S. Theoretical models of sociological thought, Volume on the sociology, Frankfurt, – 2010. – P. 54 (in German).
6. Biechele M., Padrós A. Didactics of foreign languages. The volume of distance learning no. – 31. München, – 2003. – P. 45 (in German).
Quranic influence on Baytajean poetic language
7. Röttger E. Intercultural learning of foreign languages. The case of the German language as a foreign language in Greece, Hamburg –
2004. – P 18 (in German).
8. Maijala M. Between the Worlds – Reflections on intercultural aspects in teaching German as a foreign language and in teaching methods.
In: Journal of intercultural learning of foreign – languages 13, – 2014) retrieved from URL: http://zif.spz.tu-darmstadt.de/jg‑13–
9. Byram M. Teaching and Assessing Intercultural Communicative Competence, Clevedon: Multilingual Matters, – Print. – 1997.
10. Neuner G., Biechele M., & Padros A. Didactics of civilization, The volume of distance learning no. – 31, München, – 1994. – P. 157
11. De Florio H. I. The ability of intercultural communication through literature, Teaching practice in foreign – languages 4, – 1995. – P.
403–410 9 (in German).
12. Casper H. H. Teaching concepts and cultural studies in the field of intercultural German/german as a foreign language, Annual volume –
German as a foreign – language. 32, – 2006. – P. 105 (in German).
13. Institute of Educational Development, Curriculum guide, April – 2016, – Tirana, retreived from URL: http://www.izha.edu.al (in
14. Kastrati H. A. Intercultural issues and methods in the teaching of foreign languages. Proceedings of National Conference “ Challenges
and perspectives of foreign language teaching», Shkodër, – 2008. – P. 101 (in Albanian).