Pages: 238 - 241
Authors: Tashpulatov S. S., Rasulova M. K.
Abstract: The article is dedicated to determination of the problem of designing working clothes for the workers of different specialties and there are analyzed the results of anthropomorphic research of the peculiarities of 400 respondents from Tashkent city and Tashkent region by 30 features and had been formed the table about distribution of the size rates. Depending on aim of choosing and recommendation of the rational version of the construction in consideration of functional-ergonomically demands in designing working clothes for the workers of several specialties was determined object for analyzing methods
Keywords: designing, figure, size-height, construction, working clothes, respondent, anthropomorphic research
1. Kamilov H. H., Khamraeva N. K. Chikuwa buyumlarini konstruktsiyalash. – T. – 2011.
2. Babayev A. D. Amal wa anthropology biomechanics. – T. – 2009.
3. Romanov V. E. A systematic approach to the design of special odezhdy. – M., “Light and food industry” – 1981.
4. Dunaevskaya T. N.i others. Dimensional typology of the population with the basics of anatomy and morphology. – M.: “Light industry”.
5. Surzhenko E. Y. The concept of the ergonomic design of special clothing. Work clothing and personal protective equipment. – M.: – 2001.