Pages: 236 - 237
Authors: Sobirova Z. A.
Abstract: In the article the results of research conducted geometric characteristics and changes in the form of bulk pieces of garments made of natural fur, treated with a polymer composition based on collagen.
Keywords: deformation, forming, is fastening forms of physical and mechanical properties, dimensional stability, and the package of clothing details.
1. Melikov E. H. Development and research of methods of forming parts of clothing. Author. Dis. …Doctor. tehn. Sciences. – M.: MTILP. –
1986. – 42 p.
2. Cherepenko A. P. The development of methods of designing highly effective processes of wet-heat processing of garments. Author. Dis.
…Doctor. tehn. Science in the form of a scientific paper – M.: MTILP. – 1992. – 74 p.
3. Tashpulatov S.Sh. The development of high technology resource-saving manufacture of garments. Author. Dis. …Doctor. tehn. Sciences.
– Tashkent: TITLI. – 2008. – 38 p.
4. Tashpulatov S.Sh. Using chemically active working tools – compositions for fixing the shape details of clothing//Chemical Technology,
– Volume 5: Proceedings – Moscow, – 2007. – 133 p.
5. Hartman K., Letsky E. et al. Experimental Design in research processes. TH.: “Mir” Publishing House. – 1977. – 552 p.