Pages: 232 - 235
Authors: Rakhmatov O.
Abstract: A two-chamber convective typed drying installation with two forms of energy supply — electricity and solar radiation are developed. As the test results showed, heat savings in the process of drying the agricultural products based on proposed diagram amounted 27–28%.
Keywords: installation, solar radiation, agricultural products, drying, drying medium, chamber, oscillations, heat, convections, optimization.
1. Husainov U. M. Drying the fruit and grapes using accumulated solar energy. – Moscow: Light and Food Industry, – 1983. – P. 204.
2. Mirzaev M. M. Ways to increase productivity and improve the quality of dried grapes in Uzbekistan. – Tashkent: Mehnat, – 2002. – P.
3. Rakhmatov O. Development of an integrated mini lines for processing grapes to raisins for agricultural small and medium power. Bulletin
of the Altai State Agrarian University. – No. 2 (112) – 2014. – P. 138–142.
4. Patent of RUz № FAP 01063. Combined solar – fuel drying system for drying the agricultural products./Rakhmatov O., Nuriyev K. K.,
Yusupov A. M., Firdavs Orifjon ogli. Official Bulletin – 2016. – No. 1.
5. Rakhmatov O. Implementation and operation of flexible manufacturing systems, integrated waste-free processing of viticulture products.
– Tashkent: Fan, – 2015. – P. 112.