Pages: 228 - 230
Authors: Rakhmonov H. K., Shodiyev Z. O., Oripov Z. B., Murodova I. N., Zaripova M. D.
Abstract: To create a new design of technological machines on the basis of a study of the dynamics of machine units, must be new technical solution taking into account the internal and external loads. This article provides mathematical models of cotton movementinside the drum of the feeder. Represented by the formula for determining the length of the drum pegs. Differential equations allows to obtain patterns of change in drum speed, taking into account the dissipative properties of the transmission, allows to define rational values of the dynamic parameters of drives
Keywords: Gin, feeder drum, sheet, feed, screw, roller, soft impurities, material fabric tension, cotton
1. Rakhmanov HK Development of a rationaltechnology distribution of raw cotton in its storage: Dis …Cand. tech. Sciences – Tashkent,
– 1996. – P. 107.
2. Dzhuraev A. Modeling the dynamics of machine units ginning machines – Tashkent: Fan, – 1984. – 128 p.
3. Juraev A. Dynamics working mechanisms of cotton processing machines. – Tashkent: Fan, – 1987. – 168 p.
4. Turanov H. T. Swing and loading of composite shafts drum some tyape of cotton machines – Tashkent: Fan, – 1982. – 165 p.
5. Rakhmonov H. K. Nagruzhennost screw shaft cotton supply distributor in their storage//Problems Textiles – Tashkent, – 2009. – № 1.