Pages: 218 - 221
Authors: Nosirov K. K., Gavrilov I. A., Puziy A. N.
Abstract: In this article, the method of increasing the efficiency of the compression of the video stream compression based on the pre-encoded reduce image size is given. The effect of conversion images into the YUV form to compression efficiency are described in detail. Experimental information of reconstructed images’ RMSD is presented. The effect of the aperture on the quality interpolators restore the decimated image and evaluate the effectiveness of their work Some words about LeGall wavelet filter are given.
Keywords: image, compression, redundant information, codec, video stream, compression ratio.
1. Gavrilov I. A., Rakhimov T. G., Puziy A. N., Nosirov Kh.Kh., Kadirov Sh. M., “Цифровое телевидение”, «Тоp Image Media» – Tashkent.
– 2016. – 400 p.
2. Kubasov D., Vatolin D. “Review of motion compensation methods”, URL: http://cgm.graphicon.ru/content/view/76/65
3. Ian Richardson “Video coding. MPEG‑4 – next generation standard”, – Moscow, – Vol. “Technosphere”, – 2005.
4. Gavrilov I. A., Otto S. E., Kim M. V., “Improving the efficiency of the compression of the video stream based on the zoom image”,
Proceedings of the international conference “Actual problems of development of info-communications and the Information Society”. –
Tashkent. – 2012, – P. 157–162.
5. Gavrilov I. A., Rakhimov T. G., Analysis of methods and problems of TV images compression. Proceedings of the Republic science
technician conference “Axborot texnologiyalari va telekommunikatsiya muammolari”, – 21–22 April. – 2011, – Tashkent, – P. 63–67.
6. Dirac Specification Issued: April 2, – 2008. URL: http://diracvideo.org/download/dirac-research/documentation