Pages: 216 - 218
Authors: Tashpulatov S. S., Muhamediyeva D. M., Shamuhiddinova L. S.
Abstract: In the article the results of research conducted on the development of technology complex a consistent singleprocess designing of fabrics and details of garments, including all stages of a single system for design documentation
Keywords: complex designing, formation, weaving, technical project, a sketch and technical projecting, design stages, subsystems, structure designed fabric, integrally form a semi-finished parts of clothing
1. Tashpulatov S.Sh. Optimizing software quality garments manufacturing for technological operations with fewer: monograph publishing
house TITLI, – Tashkent, – 2004, – 104 p.
Section 12. Technical sciences
2. Melikov E. H. Development and research of methods of forming parts of clothing. Author. diss. …Doctor. tehn. Sciences. – M.: MTILP.
– 1986. – 42 p.
3. Cherepenko A. P. The development of methods of designing highly effective processes of wet-heat processing of garments. Author. diss.
…Doctor. tehn. Science in the form of a scientific paper – M.: MTILP. – 1992. – 74 p.
4. Tashpulatov S.Sh. The development of high technology resource-saving manufacture of garments. Author. diss. …Doctor. tehn. Sciences.
– Tashkent: TITLI. – 2008. – 38 p.
5. Tashpulatov S.Sh., Alimbaev E.Sh., Juraev A. D., Kamilova H. H. Woven seamless shell. Patent UZ № IAP 03748 for the IAP application
number 20050422 from 12.12.2005.
6. Bazaev E. M. Development of a method of designing and manufacturing fashion apparel weaving details. Author. diss. …Cand. tehn.
Sciences. – M.: MTILP. – 1985. – 23 p.
7. Andreeva E. G. Development of design and manufacture of children's clothing by weaving technology. Author. Dis. …Cand. tehn.
Sciences. – M.: MTILP. – 1989. – 26 p.
8. Bazaev E. M., Melikov E. H. The use of woven membranes for clothing//Proceedings of the universities. The technology of light industry.
– Kyiv, – 1985. – No. 3. – P. 74–75.
9. Bazaev E. M., Roy Y. I. Features clothing manufacturing the whole item//Coll. scientific. Works MTILP "Design and manufacture of
garments." – Moscow, – 1988. – P. 38–41.
10. Tashpulatov S.Sh. Highly resource-shaping technology and wet-heat treatment clothing details: monograph publishing house "Science
and Technology", Tashkent, – 2010, – 96 p.