Pages: 184 - 186
Authors: Isakov A. J., Muzafarov S. M.
Abstract: The paper presents the results of research of power characteristics of electric field of streamer form of the corona discharge. Studies have shown that the interacting force of the charge with the electric field, when fed by high voltage unipolar pulses, has a dynamic nature and is determined by the parameters of the elements of feed circuit and the capacity of the discharge gap. Comparative study of power characteristics of electric field of the corona discharge of constant voltage and the corona discharge of streamer form has shown that in the latter case the power of mirror imaging and accordingly the charges are two or more times higher. With increasing frequency the power characteristics also increase
Keywords: electric field, electrostatic precipitator, particle charge, streamer discharge, aerosol particle, the force of mirror imaging, Coulomb force
1. LevitovV. I., Reshidov I. K., Tkachenko V. M. et al. Smoke electrostatic precipitators.: Ed. by V. I. Levitov. – Moscow: Energia, – 1980. – 448p.
2. Aliyev G. M. Power units of electrostatic precipitators.-2nd edition, – Moscow: Energoizdat, – 1981. – 136 p.
3. Muzafarov Sh. M., Abdullah Ahmed Said Morshed. Analysis of the possibility of stabilization processes of unipolar corona discharge.//
Uzbek journal Problems of Informatics and Energetics. – 1999. – No. 2, – P. 30–33.
4. The high-voltage engineering. Edited by M. V. Kostenko. Textbook for high school students, – 1973. – 528 p.
5. Korolev Yu. D., Mecyats G. A. Physics of pulsed breakdown of gases. –Moscow: Nauka. Phys. Math sci., – 1991. – 224 p.
6. Berlin G. S. Mechanotrons. – Moscow: Radio and Communications, – 1984. – 48 p.