Pages: 159 - 161
Authors: Sharipova O. A., Bobomuratov T. A., Mamatkulova D. H., Turaeva N. O.
Abstract: The evaluation of physical, sexual development, has been carried out, hormonal status and the relationship between these parameters in patients with chronic bronchitis children have been evaluated. The study included 84 children with chronic bronchitis at the age of 10 to 16 years and 230 practically healthy children matched by age and sex, of them, 37 (35,7%) — girls and 47 (64,3%) -boys. It was found that in children with chronic bronchitis the amount and force of significant correlations changed. Impairment of physical and sexual development in children with chronic bronchitis promotes activation of intraendocrine relations in the absence of significant correlations between the content of the hormones of the studied links of endocrine system, may contribute to more frequent disturbance of physical and sexual development in children with chronic bronchitis
Keywords: chronic bronchitis, physical and sexual development, blood hormones, correlation
1. Ahmedova D. I., RahimjanovSh. A. Growth and development of children.Methodical recommendation. Tashkent, – 2006, – P. 3–82.
2. Baranov AA, Ilyin AG Actual problems of preserving and strengthening the health of children in the Russian Federation//Russian
Journal of Pediatrics – 2011. – No. 4. – P. 7–12.
3. Baranov A. A., Scheplyagina L. A. Physiology of growth and development of children and adolescents (in theory and clinical issues)
Moscow, – 2006. – Vol. 2. – 460 p.
4. Baranov A. A., Kuchma V. R., Sukharev L. M. state of health of today’s children and adolescents and the role of medical and social factors
in its formation//Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. – 2009. – No. 5. – P. 6–11.
5. Dedov I. I., Semicheva TV, Peterkova VA Sexual development of children: norm and pathology. – Moscow, – 2002.
6. Kaganov S. Y., Rozinova N. N. Bogarad A. E. Lung diseases in the light of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases X review//
Ross. Journal of Perinatology and Pediatrics. – 2002. – No. 2. – P. 6–9.
7. Crans V. M. Physical development of children with renal pathology.//Pediatrics. – 2007. – No. 1. – P. 73–79.
Assessment of the effectiveness of ultrasound sonography among children with appendicular peritonitis
8. Mamedova Galina. Features of different options of puberty, hypogonadism in males and ways of their correction. Abstract. Dis of
PhD. – Tashkent – 1998. – 20p.
9. Smirnova M. O., Rozinova N. N. Chronic bronchitis in children. Definition, clinical variants//Russian Newspaper and Perinatology,
Pediatrics. – 2004. – No. 3. – P. 14–17.
10. Jennes L. J. & Conn P. M. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone//Hormones, brain and behavior (eds. D. W. Pfaff, A. P. Arnold, A. M. Etgen
et al.). – New York: Academic Press, – 2002. – P. 51–79.
11. Styne D. M. The regulation of pubertal growth//Hormone research. – 2003. – Vol. 60, – Suppl 1. – P. 22–26.