Pages: 157 - 158
Authors: Ergashbaeva D. A., Nasirova F. D., Azizov U. D.
Abstract: Characteristic features of anthropometric indices of 100 new-borns born by women with pre-eclampsia (PE) according to their postnatal gestation age, in comparison with 30 children born by women without sign of PE and extra genital diseases were described in this work. The conclusion was that among the children born by women with pre-eclampsia (PE) there were immature children (full term and non-full term); their objective evaluation imitates the clinics of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy and its complications.
Keywords: newborns, immature, pre-eclampsia
1. Kashirskaya N.Yu., Kapranov N. I.//Russian Pediatric Journal – 2002. – № 6. – P. 26–30.
2. Physiology of child’s development//Under reduction of M. M. Bezrukih, D. A. Farber. – М. – 2000. – P. 31–59.
3. Ballard J. L., Nova K. K. Dzivar M. A. A simplified score for assessment of fetal maturation of newly born infants//J. Pediatries. – 1979. –
Vol. 95. – P. 769–774.
4. Salundi U., Kaarma H., Koskal S. Anthropometrics investigation of the newborn//Papers of anthropology. – Tartu. – 1995. – 4. – P.
5. Wong J., Thornton J. C., Kolesnic S. Anthropometry in body composition: an overview//Ann. N. J. Acad. – Sci. – 2000. – V. 904. – P.