Pages: 148 - 150
Authors: Shadiev S. S., Fazilova D. U.
Abstract: 29 children aged from 7 to 16 years old have involved to investigation and analyses of fatty acids have carried out by gas-fluid chromatography. Markers of endogenic intoxication molecules of average mass (MAM) — MAM254, MAM280, malone dialdehyte (МDА), activity of antioxidant enzyme of catalase (CA), coefficient of MDA/CA and MAM280/MAM254 — coefficient of protein resistance (CPR) have determined in plasma of venous blood. Ozone therapy consisted in performing procedures of the local and general action. It is established that ozone therapy in children with acute osteomyelitis of jaws respectively reduces concentrations of MDA, MAM254, MAM280, proportion of MDA/CA and increases activity of catalase and coefficient of protein resistance (CPR), it is also established a reliably reduction the concentration palmitinic and palmitolien acids and increase of oleic acid
Keywords: osteomyelitis of jaw, gas-fluid chromatography, endogenic intoxication, fatty acids, ozone therapy
1. Artemova А. V., Dikusar A. A., Shetkina L. A. The frequency of osteomyelitis in the practice of maxillofacial surgeon.//Bulletin of
medical internet – conferences. – 2013. – Vol. 3. – No. 11. – P. 1212.
Section 8. Medical science
2. Agapov V. S., Smirnov S. N., Shulakov V. V., Tsarev V. N. Complex ozone therapy of restricted low-intensity purulent inflammation of
soft tissue of maxillofacial area.//Stomatology. – Vol. 80. – No. 3. – 2001. – P. 23–27.
3. Grebneva O. L., Tkachuk E. A., Chubeiko V. O. Method of calculation of the parameters of substances of low and average molecular
mass of the blood.//Clinical laboratory diagnostic. – 2006. – No. 2. – P. 17.
4. Kabanova А. А. Free radical oxidation in purulent-inflammatory processes of maxillofacial area.//Bulletin of Vitebsk State Medical
University. – 2013. – Vol.12. – No. 1. – P. 107–111.
5. Komskiy M. P. Clinical features of duration of odontogenic osteomyelitis of mandibular.//Medical perspectives. – 2010. – Vol. 15. –
No . 2. – P. 87–90.
6. Mukhamadiev N. K., Ibadova Sh. M. Gas-chromatographic study of fatty acids in the blood urea of children with rickets.//Scientific
Works of Western-Ukrainian symposium on absorption and chromatography. – Lvov (Ukraine). – 2000. – P. 211–214.
7. Motorina S. A., Leskin V. V. Treatment of children with chronic osteomyelitis.//Saratov’s scientific-medical journal. – 2007. – No. 2. –
8. Taganiyazova А. А. Features of clinical duration of syndrome of endogenic intoxication in severe types of acute odontogenic infections in
children.//Dentist of Kazakhstan. – 2007. – No. 1. – P. 96–97.
9. Aubry-Rozier В. Diffuse sclerosing osteomyelitis of the mandible and SAPHO/В. Aubry-Rozier, A. Basch, J. Dudler//Rev Med Interne.
– 2012. – Vol. 33. – No. 6. – P. 34–37.
10. Shadiev S. S., Fozilova D. U. Endogenous intoxication level, contains fatty acids and their relationship in children with chronic osteomyelitis
of the jaws. International//Journal of Medical and Health Research. – 2016. – Vol. 2. – No 12. – P. 9–12.