Pages: 140 - 144
Authors: Khudaybergenov U. A., Akilov F. A., Makhmudov A. T., Tukhtamishev M. K.
Abstract: This article has enlightened the issues of study of prevalence indicators of the most significant urological diseases in the Aral Sea Area in the environment of initial link health services. Survey has been conducted in four rural-medical centers of the region. In order to carry out the inspection the representative sampling has been formed, where the both gender Studying of prevalence of the most significant urological diseases in the Aral Sea Area 141 personalities of the age of 1 year and older were included. In total 7597 people has been inspected that made 85,4% of the number subject to inspection. As a result of epidemiologic survey the level of true illness level of the population in the Aral Sea Area was established on certain nosological forms of urologic diseases. The analysis has shown that the most widespread among the population is the urine tract infection (10,75±0,36), followed by pre-lithiasis (5,82±0,27), BPH (3,37±0,21) and urolithiasis (1,40±0,13) per 100 surveyed. It should be noted that in no case the comparison of prevalence rate of urological diseases in Khorezm region and in the Republic of Karakalpakstan has revealed significant territorial indicators differences (р>0,05). Big importance in conduction of epidemiologic survey is given to involving to its fulfillment of initial health care link (general patricians), as the most approached and having the possibility to carry out the early diagnostics of urological diseases
Keywords: prevalence of urological disease, early diagnostics of urological diseases, urolithiasis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinal tract infection.
1. Apolikhin O. I., Sivkov A. V., Beshliev D. A., Solntseva T. V., Komarova V. A. Analysis of uro-nerological sickness rate in Russian federation
as per the official statistics data.//Experimental and clinical urology. – 2010. – No. 1. – С. 4–11.
2. Arustamov D. L., Nurullaev R. B., Tarasenko B. V., Khudaybergenov U. A. Crystalluria epidemiology and prevention of initial lithogenesis
in the environmentally unfavorable area of Uzbekistan//Uzbekistan Doctors Association Bulletin. – 2003. – No.3. – C. 36–38.
3. Arustamov D. L., Nurullaev R. B. Prevalence of the most significant urological diseases among the rural population of Uzbekistan//Urology
– 2004. – No. 6. – C. 3–6.
4. Mello M. F., Marchini G. S., Camara C., Danilovic A., Levy R., Eluf-Neto J., Srougi M. and Mazzucchi E. “A large 15 – year database
analysis on the influence of age, gender, race, obesity and income on hospitalization rates due to stone disease” Int Braz J Urol – 2016. –
42 (6): 1150–1159.
5. Nurullaev R. B. Epidemiologic aspects, treatment and prevention of the most significant urological diseases. Author’s abstract of dissertation
… of Doctor of Medicine. – Т. – 2005. – P. 37.
6. Rakhmanov D. K. Epidemiology and initial prophylaxis of urolithiasis in Samarqand region. Author’s abstract of dissertation … of
Doctor of Medicine: – Tashkent, – 1999. – P. 20.
7. Tarasenko B. V., Klyopov Yu.Yu., Maksudov S. A., Shabilalov D. A. Epidemiology of benign prostate hyperplasia and its social-economic
significance.//Uzbekistan Doctors Association Bulletin. – 2002. – No. 2. – P. 82–95.
8. Tarasenko B. V. Pathogenetic justification of treatment of nephrolithic patient and metaphilaxis of lithogenesis relapses. Author’s abstract
of dissertation … of Doctor of Medicine: – М, – 1991. – P. 41.
9. Yuldashov F. Urolithiasis sickness rate in Uzbekistan and its reduction ways. Author’s abstract of dissertation of Doctor of Medicine: –
Tashkent, – 1998 – P. 37.