Pages: 120 - 123
Authors: Sabirov M. A.
Abstract: The objective of the research is to study the structural and functional condition of the left heart chambers in patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD). The research involved 254 patients; the main group consisted of 214 CKD patients and the control group included 40 people to compare. The patients in the main group suffered from CKD of the third stage (eGFR with 30–59 ml/min/m 2). The arterial hypertension and the decrease of eGFR were the criteria to enroll the patients in the study. The present research has shown that in case of CKD, the left heart chambers remodeling is observed that manifests by disturbance of early diastolic filling, myocardium hypertrophy, dilatation of the cavities and the tendency to decrease systolic LV functions correlating with a decrease in filtration functions of the kidneys and intensity of secondary hyperparathyroidism
Keywords: Chronic kidney diseases, arterial hypertension, left ventricular hypertrophy
1. Topal C., Ercoc R., Sayarlogu Y. Comparative effects of carvediol and lercanidipin on ultrafiltration and solute transport in CAPD
patients//Ren Fail, – 2009, – Vol. 31, – No. 4, – P. 446–451.
2. Silva G., Oritz P., Flong N., Garvin J. Superoxide stimulates NaCl absorption in the ascending limb via activation of protein kinase
C//Hypertension, – 2006, – Vol. 48, – No. 3, – P. 467–472.
3. Emanuel V. L. Laboratory Diagnosis of Kidney Diseases. Edition 2, corrected and supplemented.//Triad, – 2006. – 247p.
4. Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics: National Guideline: – 2 Vol. – Т. I./edited by V. V. Dolgov, V. V. Menshikov. – Moscow.: GEOTARMedia,
– 2032. – 928 p.
5. Marks V. Et al. Differential diagnosis by laboratory medicine. – Springer Verlag, – 2002, – P. 319–320.
6. Rybakova М. К., Alekhin М. N., Mit’kov V. V. Practical Guidelines on Ultrasound Diagnosis. Echocardiography.//Vidar. – 2008. – P. 537.