Pages: 110 - 113
Authors: Ruzibakieva M. R., Aripova T. U., Hegay T., Kasimov A., Yuldashev U.
Abstract: Chronic kidney disease (CKD) leads in the majority of instances to end stage renal disease (ESRD) requiring renal replacement therapy. Our interest was to find the possible associations of HLA class II alleles with ESRD according to the gender specificity in Uzbek population
Keywords: Chronic kidney disease, End Stage Renal Disease, HLA
1. Prevalence of chronic kidney disease and decreased kidney function in the adult US population: Third National Health and Nutrition
Examination Survey./Coresh J., Astor B. C., Greene T., Eknoyan G., Levey ASAm J/Kidney Dis. – 2003 Jan; – 41 (1):1–12.
2. ESRD patients in – 2004: global overview of patient numbers, treatment modalities and associated trends./Grassmann A., Gioberge
S., Moeller S., Brown G/Nephrol Dial Transplant. – 2005. Dec; – 20 (12):2587–93.
3. United States Renal Data System. USRDS Annual Data Report: Epidemiology of Kidney Disease in the United States. Bethesda, Md,
USA: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; – 2015.
4. Risk HLA-DQA1 and PLA (2)R1 alleles in idiopathic membranous nephropathy./Stanescu H.C., Arcos-Burgos M., Medlar A., Bockenhauer
D., Kottgen A., et al. N. Engl J. Med 364: 616–626; – 2011.
5. A genome-wide association study in Han Chinese identifies multiple susceptibility loci for IgA nephropathy./Yu XQ, Li M., Zhang H.,
Low HQ., Wei X., et al. Nat Genet – 44: 178–182; – 2011.
Influence of groups of risk on processes of free radical oxidation in blood and urine in the workers of oil and gas refining industry
6. Genome-wide association study identifies susceptibility loci for IgA nephropathy./Gharavi A. G., Kiryluk K., Choi M., Li Y., Hou P.,
et al. Nat Genet – 43: 321–327; – 2011.
7. HLA has strongest association with IgA nephropathy in genome-wide analysis./Feehally J., Farrall M., Boland A., Gale D. P., Gut I., et
al. J Am Soc Nephrol – 21: 1791–1797; – 2010.