Pages: 95 - 98
Authors: Oripov F. S.
Abstract: The morphology of the nervous, diffuse endocrine and immune apparatus of jejunum of 20 day old rabbits were comprehensively studied by using neurohistological, general histological and ultramicroscopic methods and found their morpho-functional improvements because of transition to new quality nutrition at this age
Keywords: jejunum, local regulatory apparatus
1. Karavaev P. G., Toymentsev V. V. Neuroimmune relationship.//International journal of applied and fundamental investigations. –
2012. – No 1. – P. 65.
2. Sverdlova A. V. Influence of prenatal ethanol chronic intoxication for the development of the rats’ generation in the early periods of
postnatal ontogenesis.//Fundamental investigations. – 2008. – No 1. – P. 148–150.
3. Smekalina O. S., Brukhin G. V. Morphofunctional characteristic of endocrine cells of mucous membrane of gastro-intestinal tract of generation
of female rats with chronic experimental injures of the liver.//Bulletin of South-Ural State University. – 2010. – No 37. – P. 51–56.
4. Chumakov V.Yu., Pazuk P. V. Morphofunctional features of lymph flow of jejunum of dogs on the stages of postnatal ontogenesis.//Bulletin
of KrasSAU. – 2013. – No 6. – P. 105–107.
5. Yuldashev A.Yu., Rakhmatova N.Kh., Nishonov А. А., Nugmanova U. Т., Yuldasheva Z. Z., Chinieva М. I. Space-timed organization of
the proliferation processes and migration of lymphoid cells of lymph nodes of Peyer’s gland of jejunum.//Journal of theoretical and
clinical medicine. – 2015. – No 5. – P. 28–32.
6. Yaglov V. V., Yaglova N. V. New conception of biology of diffuse endocrine system: outcomes and perspectives of its study.//Bulletin
of Russian academy of medical science. – 2012. – No 4. – P. 74–81.