Pages: 94 - 95
Authors: Nuraliyev N. A., Sobirova D. R., Baltaeva K., Ginatullina E. N.
Abstract: The aim of the study was to investigate the effect of genetically modified (GM) foods on alteration of hematological and biochemical parameters and effect on reproduction at experiment with white rats. It was found the difference between the tested and control groups: as the blood parameters as well the reproduction indexes of test group of animals were in imbalance with studied biochemical and hematological parameters of control animals. There was observed effect of GM soy product on reproduction cycles of first generation of experimental animals
Keywords: genetically modified, soybeans, rats, blood indexes, reproduction
1. Aripov A. N., Fesenko L. M. Clinical biochemistry. Methods. Tashkent, published by «Abu-Ali’ Sino». – 2000. – 271 p.
2. Jarmuchamedova T.Yu. Semushina S. G. Pachomova I. A. et al. International rules on work with laboratory animals before the clinical
researches//Toxicological Bulletin. – 2011. – 4 (109): 2–9. (In Russin).
3. Karkishenko N. N. Gracheva S. V. Guidelines for experimental animals and alternative models biomedical researches. Moscow, published
by «Profil», – 2010. – 241 p.
4. McCann M. C., LiuK., TrujilloW. A., Dogbert R. C. Glyphosate-tolerant soybeans remain com-positionally equivalent to conventional
soybeans (Glycinemax L) during three years of yield-tes-ting//Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. – 2005. – 53: 5331–5.
5. Kim S. H., Kim H. M., Ye Y. M. et al. Evaluating the allergic risk of genetically modified soy-bean//Yenisei Medical Journal. – 2006. –
6. Yum H. Y., Lee S. Y., Lee K. E. et al. Genetically modified and wild soybeans: an immunological comparison//Allergy Asthma Proc. –
2005. – 26: 210–6.
7. Cantani A. Benefits and concerns associated with biotechnology-derived foods: can additional researcher duce chi drumhead
thirsts//Eur Rev of Med Pharm Sci. – 2006. – 10: 197–206.