Pages: 88 - 93
Authors: Niyazov S. T., Djurabekova A. T., Igamova S. S.
Abstract: A special place among the infectious diseases of the central nervous system (CNS) occupy encephalitis (brain inflammation), and myelitis (segmental spinal cord injury caused by acute inflammation) in children. One of the treatments, the use of which is possible in the acute stage and the recovery stage is ozone. Thus, the proposed scientific research is devoted to solving problems identifying of morphopathogenesis CNS lesions, early morfodiagnostik comprehensive, effective treatment, reduce disability and mortality myelitis and encephalomyelits
Keywords: encephalitis, myelitis, perivascular and pericellular edema, ozone, glial cell, microcirculation, pathogenetic therapy.
1. John C. C., Carabin H, Montano S. M., Bangirana P., Zunt J. R., Peterson P. K. Global research priorities for infections that affect the
nervous system.//Nature. – 2015. – No. 19. – 527 (7578): – P. 178–86.
2. Gavrisheva N. A., Abdurasulova A., Trofimov E. A., Zhitnuhin Y. L.//The adhesive properties of the endothelium in experimental allergic
encephalomyelitis efferent therapy. – Moscow, – 2005. – V.2. – No. 2. – P. 45–50.
3. Kartashov N. N., Sokolov V. E., Shilov I. A. Workshop on zoology vertebrates- Moscow: ME Press-inform. – 2007. – P. 125.
4. Kozhevnikova T. N., Viktorov E. G., Kozlov V. G. Experimental and Clinical Immunology//Journal microbiology. – Moscow. – 2007. –
5. Kochetkova T. A. Technology autopsy laboratory animals. – Moscow: Science. – 2007. – 256 p.
6. Chiong R., Beauballet P. D., Rodriguez R. A. et al. Therapeutical assay with ozone in patients suffering from migraine.//First Iberolatinamerican
Congress on Ozone Application. – Havana, – 1990. – P. 73.
7. Leon O. S., Menender S., Merino N. et al. Ozone oxidative preconditioning: a protection against cellular damage by free radicals Mediators
inflamm. – 1998. – No. 4. – Vol. 7. – P. 289–294.
8. Wingerchuk D. M. Diagnosis and treatment of neuromyelitis optica//Neurologist. – 2007. – No. 13 (1). – Р. 2–11.
9. Blanke O., Mohr C. Out-of-body experience, heautoscopy, and autoscopic hallucination of neurological origin: implications for neurocognitive
mechanisms of corporeal awareness and self-consciousness. Brain Res Brain Res Rev – 2005. – 50. – 184–199.
10. Cavanna A. E., Trimble M. R. The precuneus: a review of its functional anatomy and behavioural correlates. Brain – 2006. – 129: 564–