Pages: 86 - 88
Authors: Narzullaev N. U.
Abstract: The effectiveness of the local treatment of inflammatory purulent processes can be significantly increased through the use of evidence-based many-component compositions based on etiology, pathogenesis, the difference between the current process, where each of the components of the targeting to a particular inflammatory factor. Under our supervision there were 62 HIV-infected children, treated in a children’s ENT clinic for acute purulent sinusitis. FarGALS use solution to complex treatment and rehabilitation of ENT-organs from HIV- infected children, improve hygienic index by 43%, reduces up to the FarGALS efficiency in complex treatment ofHIV-infected children with acute purulent sinusitis 87 full version of inflammation, enhances the non-specific protective functions of the mucous membranes of up-per respiratory tract and is pronounced positive effect on mucociliary transport mucous mem-brane of the nasal cavity and sinuses
Keywords: treatment, a HIV-infection, drug, FarGALS, acute sinusitis, acute, sinusitis
1. Bessarab T. P., Kozlov A. B. Orofaringoezofagalny candidiasis in HIV infection and AIDS//News of Otorhinolaryngology and logopatology.
– 2001. – 1: 21–2. (In Russian).
2. Bessarab T. P. Aspects of HIV and AIDS-infectons in otorhinolaryngology//Journal of oto-rhinolaryngology. – 2004. – 1: 15–23.
3. Bogomilskiy M. R., Rumyantsev A. G. et al. LOR-organ lesions in AIDS in children//Journal of Otolaryngology. – 2002. – 1: 4–6.
4. Bogomilsky M. R. Acute sinusitis in children and their rational therapy//Rinology. – 2002. – 3: 41–8. (In Russian).
5. 5.Bondarev R. V. Application FarGALSa in treatment purulent inflammation of soft tissues: Author. Dis. …PhD. – Lugansk, – 1999. –
34 p. (In Russian).
6. Garaschenko T.I, Bogomilsky M.R Mucoactive drugs in the treatment of diseases of the upper respiratory tract”//Rinology. – 2002. –
6; 2: 28–39. (In Russian).
7. Mitin J.V, Krinichkiy L. R., Ostrovskaya O. A. Peculiarities of treatment of acute rhinosinu-sitis//Journal of The Ear, Nose and Guttural
Diseases. – 2006. – 1: 55–9. (In Russian).
8. Yurochko FG Acute sinusitis in children//Journal of The Ear, Nose and Guttural Diseases. – 2010. – 1: 84–9. (In Russian).
9. Hadley J. A., Pfaller M. A. Oral β-lactams in the treatment of acute bacterial rhinosinusitis//Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious
Disease. – 2007. – 57: 47–54.
10. Gwaltney J. M.Jr., Phillips C. D., Miller R. D. et al. Computed tomography study of the com-mon fold//N. Engl. J. Med. – 1994. – 330:
11. Gwaltney J. M.Jr. Acute Community – afguired sinusitis»//Clin. in Ect Di. – 1996. – 23. – 1209.
12. Lazar R. H., Younis R. T. Comparison of plain radiographs, CT scans and intraoperative in-dings in children with chronic recurrent
sinusitis//Otolaryng. Head Neck Surg. – 1990. – 103: 83.