Pages: 77 - 79
Authors: Mirahmedova K. T.
Abstract: Ultrasound is very informative to detect soft tissue changes of elements and determination of the activity of the inflammatory process. The symptoms of synovitis, enthesitis, tenosynovitis which are characteristic for the diagnosis of PsA were determined only by ultrasound. The use of complex clinical, laboratory and instrumental methods of investigation, reduces the time of diagnosis of early PsA and improves the prognosis of the disease due to the timely appointment of basic drugs. Given the prostate and security, ultrasound allows the monitoring of the disease and correction of therapy
Keywords: Psoriasis arthritis, ultrasound, synovitis, enthesitis, tenosynovitis
1. Badokin V. V. Psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis: interrelation and interdependence problem. Selected lectures in clinical rheumatology. –
M.: Medicine, – 2001. – P. 82–90.
2. Klimentenko N. L., Pesterev P. N., Perova T. E., Zavyalov N. G., Zhogina T. V., Usov N. H., Okuneva LI The possibilities of modern
methods of radiation diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis//Bulletin of the Siberian medicine. – 2010. – No 3. – P. 110–116.
3. Korotaeva T. V. Psoriatic arthritis: classification, clinical picture, diagnosis, treatment//Nauch.-prakt. revmatol. – 2014. – Vol.52, – No
6. – P. 650–659.
4. Korotaeva T., Loginova E. Y., Luchikhin E. L. Diagnostic value of clinical examination and ultrasound examination for the early detection
enthesis psoriatic and rheumatoid arthritis (study remarks)//Scientific and practical rheumatology. – 2013. – Vol. 51, – No 5. – P.
5. Krasnenko S. O., Loginova E. Y., Korotaeva T. V., A. V. Smirnov Comparative characteristics of the data of magnetic resonance imaging,
X‑ray and clinical study of the joints of hands and feet in patients with psoriatic arthritis early//Nauch-praktich. revmatol. – 2013. – Vol.
51, – No 2. – P. 149–153.
6. Mirahmedova HT, NA Dadabaeva The complexity of the diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis//Medicine. – 2016. – Vol.92, No 1. – P. 57–61
7. Rakhmatov A. B., Aliahunova M. Y., Mirahmedova H. T. Current status of psoriatic arthritis//Dermatology & Aesthetic Medicine. –
2015. – (27). – No 3. – P. 35–45.
8. Chamurlieva M. N., Loginova E. Y., Mirovich O. V., Korotaeva T. V., Batkaev E. A. Difficulties of differential diagnosis of lesions of
the musculoskeletal system in patients with psoriasis in the early stage of the disease (clinical observation)//Bulletin of Postgraduate
Medical Education. – 2013. – No 2. – P. 22–26.
9. Coates L. C., Hodgson R., Conaghan P. G. MRI and ultrasonography for diagnosis and monitoring of psoriatic arthritis//Best Pract.
Res. Clin. Rheumatol. – 2012. – Vol.26. – P. 805–822.
10. Freeston J. E., Coates L. C., Helliwell P. S. Is there subclinical enthesitis in early psoriatic arthritis? A clinical comparison with power
doppler ultrasound//Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). – 2012. – Vol. 64, – No 10. – P. 1617–1621.
QT interval dispersion in patients with Q‑wave myocardial infarction
11. Kane D., Pathare S. Early psoriatic arthritis//Rheum. Dis. Clin. North. – 2005. – Vol. 31. – P. 641–657.
12. Taylor W., Gladman D., Helliwell P. Classification criteria for psoriatic arthritis: development of new criteria from a large international
study//Arthr Rheum. – 2006. – Vol. 54. – P. 2665–2673.