Pages: 72 - 73
Authors: Maksudova L. M.
Abstract: The study was performed on 100 white rats weighing 180–200 g. Acetylation phenotype in rats was evaluated: fast acetylators (FA) and slow acetylators (SA). Research showed that SA are as twice common as FA (64% vs. 36%). In chemical burn degenerative changes of anterior segments of experimental animals lasting more than 30 days were noted independent of Acetylation phenotype. In FA animals restoration of vascular and scleral tissues of the eyes demonstrates positive dynamics, whereas in SA destruction of these tissues does not slow, but also it increases to day 30. In cornea and lens degenerative processes increase both in FA and in SA towards the day 30 of the experiment and ABL to TA of cornea and lens become more severe as compared to day 3. These changes are more pronounced in FA. In SA degeneration of anterior segment tissues follows slow and prolonged pattern and requires extensive treatment than in FA, especially in relation to damage of sclera and choroid. Based on the results of the study, optimization of ocular burn management depending on Acetylation phenotype is recommended
Keywords: ophthalmology, Acetylation phenotype, reparation, regeneration, tissue antigens (TA), antigen binding lymphocytes (ABL).
1. Egorov V. V. Features of primary open angle glaucoma with normal IOP in patients with various constitutional types of metabolic
status/V. V. Egorov, E. L. Sorokin, G. P. Smolyakovo//Rus.med.jour. – 2003. –Vol 4, – No 1. –P. 15–17.
2. Husainova V. H. Diagnosis, treatment and prophylaxis of synechial process in the minor pelvis in women with tuboperitoneal
infertility/V. H. Husainova, T. A. Fedorova, N. I. Volkov//Gynecology. – 2003. – Vol. 5, – No 2. – P. 23–25.
3. Kovalov I. E. Immunochemical functional system of gomeostasis in infectious and non-infectious pathology/[I. E. Kovalov, E. I. Musabaev,
M. D. Ahmedova]. – Tashkent: Navruz, – 1994. – 196 p.
4. Maksumov A. A. Evaluation of effectivity of new medication benketazon in the management of ocular chemical burn. Autoref.
PhD/A. A. Maksumov/ – Tashkent, – 2007. – P. 3.
5. Nabieva Sh. A. Effectivity of transcutaneous laser therapy in acute viral hepatitis B in children in relation to Acetylation phenotype.
PhD dissertation/Sh. A. Nabieva/ – Tashkent, – 2009. – P. 118.
6. Odilova G. P. Improvement of ocular burn management. Autoref.PhD/G. P. Odilova. – Tashkent, – 2010. – P. 3.
7. Piruzyan L. A. Human metabolic passport – foundation of the new strategy in pharmacology/L. A. Piruzyan//Vestnik RAN. – 2004. –
№ 7. – Р. 610–618.
8. Piryzian L. A. The metabolite passport of human/L. A. Piryzian//Science magazine. – 2005. – V. 309. – P. 81.
9. Puzirev V. P. Pharmacogenetic/V. P. Puzirev//Medical gynecology. – 2003. – Jul. – P. 21–46.
10. Soblirova J. H. Fast Acetylation type – a possible marker of predisposition to urinary tract diseases/J. H. Soblirova, E. A. Harina//Nephrology
and dialysis journal. – M., – 1999. – T.1, – No 1–2. – P. 30–36.
11. Umarova L. F. Comparative morphological characteristic of various methods of treatment of corneal alkaline burn (experimental
research) Autoref. PhD/L. F. Umarova. – Tashkent, – 2005. – P.3.