Pages: 70 - 71
Authors: Kilichev A. A.
Abstract: The article presents data on the study of diastolic function in patients with Q‑wave myocardial infarction. It has been found that the progression of left ventricular diastolic dysfunction in patients with Q‑wave myocardial infarction is associated with a longer course of coronary heart disease and hypertension
Keywords: diastolic dysfunction, myocardial infarction, heart rate variability
1. Boldueva S. A., Shabrov A. V., Burak T.Ya et al. The main factors that predict the risk of sudden death in patients with acute myocardial
infarction. Cardiovascular therapy and prophylaxis – 2007. – No. 6. – (8): 39–45.
2. Halley C. M., Houghtaling P. L., Khalil M. K., et al. Mortality rate in patients with diastolic dysfunction and normal systolic function.
Arch Intern Med – 2011. – 171:1082.
3. Aurigemma G. P. Diastolic heart failure a common and lethal condition by any name//N Engl J Med. – 2006. – Vol. 355. – Р. 308.
4. Dokainish H., Nguyen J. S., Bobek J. et al. Assessment of the American Society of Echocardiography-European Association of Echocardiography
guidelines for diastolic function in patients with depressed ejection fraction: an echocardiographic and invasive haemodynamic
study. Eur J Echocardiogr. – 2011. – 12 (11):857–864.
5. Moller, J. E. Independent prognostic importance of a restrictive left ventricular filling pattern after myocardial infarction: an individual
patient meta-analysis: Meta-Analysis Research Group in Echocardiography acute myocardial infarction/J. E. Moller, G. A. Whalley,
F. L. Dini et al.//Circulation. – 2008. – Vol. 117. – P. 2591–2598.
6. EAE/ASE recommendations. Recommendations for the Evaluation of Left Ventricular Diastolic Function by Echocardiography//European
Journal of Echocardiography – 2009. – 10, 165–193.
7. Kapelko V. I., Diastolic dysfunction. Cardiology. – 2011. – 1: 79–90.
8. Somaratne J. B., Whalley G. A., Poppe K. K., Gamble G. D., Doughty R. N. Pseudonormal mitral filling is associated with similarly
poor prognosis as restrictive filling in patients with heart failure and coronary heart disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis of
prospective studies. J Am Soc Echocardiogr. – 2009. – 22: 494–498.
9. Sohn D. W. Heart failure due to abnormal filling function of the heart/D. W. Sohn//J. Cardiol. – 2011. – Vol. 57. – (2). – P. 148–159.
10. Andersen N. H., Karlsen, J. C., Gerdes et al. Diastolic dysfunction after an acute myocardial infarction in patients with antecedent
hypertension. Soc Echocardiogr. – 2008. – Vol. 21. – P. 171–177.