Pages: 56 - 57
Authors: Juraeva Z. Y.
Abstract: The article is devoted to the study of the immune system (IS) and cytokine sta-tus in frequently ill children (FIC) in the acute phase and remission in comparison with rarely ill with children (RIC). The immune status in these children not infrequently formed were tran-siently response by Th2‑type by hyperproduction of IL‑4 and IL‑1ß, stimulating high production of IgE by B lymphocytes IgA against decrease synthesis
Keywords: children, immune system, cytokine status, respiratory diseases, immune cells
1. Aadin K., Guven K., Sencer S. et al. MRI cisternography with gadolinium-containing contrast medium: its role, advantages and limitations
in the investigations of the rhinorrhea//Neuroradiol. – 2003. – 11: 125–8.
2. Balabolkin I.I, Lukin O. F., Ksenzova L. D. Allergic rhinitis in children: clinical features, diagno-sis, treatment. – Method. Recommend.
for physicians. – Moscow, – 2000. – 13. (In Russian).
3. Freidlih I. S. Cells of the immune system/I. S. Freidlih, A. A. Totolyan, S‑Pb: – Nauka, – 2001. – 390 p. (In Russian).
4. Garashchenko T. I. Bogomilsky M. R., Radtsig E. J. et al. Prevention and treatment of upper respiratory tract infections in children//Attending
doctor, – 2001. – 10: 22–6. (In Russian).
5. Jacquir A., Facon F., Vidal V. et al. Sphenoid sinusitis//J. Neuroradiol., – 2003. – Sep.; 30 (4): 211–8.
6. Piskunov I. S. Computed tomography in the diagnosis of inflammatory and non-inflammatory diseases of the nasal cavity and paranasal
sinuses//Author. dis. Dr. med. Science. – Kursk, – 2001. – 35 p. (In Russian).
7. Simbirtcev A. S. The role of cytokines and regulation of physiological functions of the immune system//Physiology and pathology of
the immune system, – 2004. – 10: 3–10 (In Russian).