Pages: 55 - 56
Authors: Vokhidov U. N.
Abstract: The orthodontic treatment directed on an establishment of fragments of the upper jaw in correct position, the prevention of narrowing of tooth alignments after uranoplasty, does not provide stable results and often it appears inefficient. The analysis of photos of patients under the modified scheme and computer design helps to reveal the most typical aesthetic infringements of the person, to model forthcoming changes with forecasting of optimum balance of a profile and a bite in each specific case separately.
Keywords: Congenital cleft upper lip, orthodontic treatment, face zone, children
1. Amanullaev R. A. Frequency of birth rate of children with congenital cleft upper lip and palatein large regions of Uzbekistan and the
Congenital and hereditary pathology of a head, the person and a neck at children//Pressing questions of complex treatment. – М., –
2006. – P. 14–15.
Section 8. Medical science
2. Bessonov S. N. Rinoplasty IV: Nose correction at congenital cleft upper lip//Elite. question plastic surgery. – 2007. – Т. 1, – No 15. – P.
3. Bitikenova G. B. Perfection of methods of complex rehabilitation of children with a congenital cleft of an upper lip and palate since the
period new born: Aftoreferat dissertation – Alma-Ata, – 1995. – 19 p.
4. Gubashieva D. R. Modern principles of rehabilitation of children with congenital cleft of the palate: Aftoreferat dissertation. – Voronej,
– 2009. – 23 p.
5. Heliovaara A., Ranta R., Hukki J. et al. Skeletal stability of Le Fort I osteotomy in patients with isolated cleft palate and bilateral cleft
lip and palate//Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. – 2002. – Vol. 31. – P. 358–363.
6. Jidenko A. G. Rehabilitation of patients with secondary deformations of a nose: Aftoreferat. – М., – 2007. – 25 p.
7. Semenov M. G. Bone-reconstruction treatment anomaly developments of fabrics and the got deformations of maxillofacial area in
children: Aftoreferat. – SPb, – 2004. – 27 p.
8. Shulmenko V. I., Verapatvelyan A. F. Ortodontic treatment children with unilateral cleft upper lip and palate they complex rehabilitation//
Stomatology of children’s age and preventive maintenance. – 2001. – No 3. – P. 98–101.
9. Witherow H., Cox S., Jones E. et al. A new scale to assess radiographic success of secondary alveolar bone grafts//Cleft Palate Craniofac.
J. – 2002. – Vol. 39. – P. 255.
10. Wong G. B., Padwa B. L. Le Fort I soft tissue distraction: A hybrid technique//J. Craniofac. Surg. – 2002. – Vol. 13. – P. 572.