Pages: 24 - 26
Authors: Nazarov X. T., Yusupova K.
Abstract: The aim of our research was selection and in visitation of eco-biological and economically valuable peculiarities, more perspective prospects of food under their sorts, useful for creation of seed food agricultural lands and haymaking in piedmont semi desert of Uzbekistan. The task of the research contained comparative research of their rise and development, food and seed productivity, and food mass. Practical value of the work was concluded in that for the first time the condition of piedmont semi desert of Uzbekistan. Was given comparative complex mark according to eco-biological peculiarities and economically valuable signs of various prospects and sorts of food dwarf semi shrubs.
Keywords: natural condition, climate, pasture, types of food, sand layer, phonology, physiology, harvesting
1. Amelin I. S. Improvement deserts and semideserts of pasture in Central Asia. – Samarkand. – 1981. – P. 86.
2. Zakirov K. Z. Flora and plants river pool in Zarafshan. – Tashkent. – 1975. – P. 53.
3. Shamsutdinov Z.Sh. Create long standing pasture in arid zone of Central Asia. Publishing house- “Fan”. – Tashkent. – P. 175.
4. Nazarov X. T. Comparative biology, energy and economical mark some stern in subshurb and submontane semideserts in Uzbekistan.
Theory and practise about arid stern productivity. Samarkand. – 1988. – P. 28.
5. Nazarov X. T. Study about types, quality and available examples of stern plants ini conditon submontane semideserts of Uzbekistan.
Gene pool and selection of arid stern plants. – Tashkent. – 1989. – P. 40–46.
6. Nazarov X. T. Comparative mark productivity and stability some stern subshurbsj culture in condition submontane region Nurata.
Actual question about arid stern and! asrtakhan sheep breeding productity. – Tashkent. – 1992. – P. 19–26.