Pages: 19 - 23
Authors: Zokirov S. S., Ibragimov L. Z.
Abstract: The agrarian situation of Samarkand city which located in the center of the Republic was studied in the following article. The main meaning of the research is that the author tried to pay attention to the briefly study of agriculture of the region ant its place in the Republican agriculture. In addition, it is estimated as main factor of occupancy of the population and development of agriculture. The main factors are indicated for the development of agriculture and specialization according to the analysis. The process of specialization of production of vegetables, cotton, livestock, gardening, tobacco and others branches in agriculture in the districts of the region influenced to the occupancy of population
Keywords: Specialization of agriculture, potential of the region, agro-industrial, agricultural products, agricultural sector, economic development, employment of population
1. Soliev A. and others. The social-economic development of Uzbekistan territories. – T.: Collection word, – 2010. – P. 348.
The problems of doing medical geographic research in Uzbekistan
2. Ibragimov Lutfullo. The Economic Role of the Geographical Potential of Samarkand Region. International Journal of Humanities Social
Sciences and Education (IJHSSE). – 2016 . – Vol. 3, – Issue 4.
3. Abdurakhmonova Y. The morphology of the curved landscapes of Zarafshan and its environmental protection. Dissertation. – Samarkand.
4. Kulmatov Rashid, Christian O, Michael Groll, Dilafruz Kulmatova. Assessment of Water Quality of the Trans-Boundary Zarafshan
River in the Territory of Uzbekistan. Journal of Water Resource and Protection, – 2013. – P. 17–26.
5. Gulomov P. H., Vakhabov P., Baratov M., Mamatkulov. Natural geography of Uzbekistan. – Tashkent. – 2013.
6. Musaev P., Musaev J. Economical-social geography of Uzbekistan. Textbook. – Tashkent, – 2010. – P. 123.
7. URL: http: www.stat.uz. The State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
8. URL: http: www.samstat.uz. The State Statistical Committee of Samarkand region.