Pages: 18 - 19
Abstract: The current issues of man-made landscapes, which are widespread in large intermountain basins of Central Asia, which constantly maintain and manage human activities. It is noted that intermountain basin is rich in minerals and construction materials. As a result of mining any man-made landscapes, habitats and areas is constantly increasing. Reclamation of man-made landscapes is essential in the optimization of their condition and the protection of ecological environment. It is recommended to develop a network of nature reserves, game reserves, national parks and recreational reserves
Keywords: protection of man-made landscapes, recreational reserves, reclamation of technogenic geocomplexes, optimization and security, environmental protection measures, national parks, ancient residential landscapes, archaeological sites, salinization, related phenomena.
1. Abdulkasimov A. A. Control and protection of landscapes intermountain basins of Central Asia.//Geography and natural resources. –
Novosibirsk, – 1991. – № 2. – P. 46–51.
2. Armand D. L. We and our grandchildren. Part 2. – M.: Thought, – 1966. – 254 p.
3. Motorina L. V. Objectives of land reclamation in the reproduction of exploited natural resources.//Questions of Geography, – No
108. – M.: Thought, – 1987. – P. 139–144.
4. Parson R. Nature presents the bill. – M.: Progress, – 1969. – 567 p.
5. Abdulkasimov A. A., Davronov K. K., Razikova Z. E. The protection of man-made landscapes intermountain basins of Central Asia.//Actual
problems of development of Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre. – Samarkand, – 2014. – P. 18–20.