Pages: 12 - 17
Authors: Tursinbaeva G. S.
Abstract: It has been described a model of branching and growing of 22 species of ephemers from 4 families: Asteraceae, Brassicaceae, Chenopodiaceae, Fabaceae of Kyzylkum desert. It has been distinguished 5 types of shoots growing: monopodial with apical and lateral-apical dominance, hemisympodial, sympodial and pseudo dichotomy in generative period of ontogenesis. It has been given a range of variety signs by 8 morphological indexes. The description was confirmed by 19 figures — schemes. It has been noted a predominance basitonic branching.
Keywords: growing model, branching, generative period, ephemer, Kyzylkum
1. Halle F. The concept of architectural models in vascular plants//XII Mezhd. bot. congress. tez. dokl. – Leningrad: Nauka, – 1975. –
T.1. – 216 p.
2. Serebryakov I. G. Life forms of plants and their study. Field geobotany. – Moscow: Science, – 1964. – P. 146–205.
3. Vasilyev A. E., Voronin N. S., Yelenevskaya A. G., Serebryakov T. I., Shorina N. I. Botany Plant morphology and anatomy. – Moscow:
Education, – 1988. – 480 p.
4. Markov M. V. Algorithm population-botanical analysis of juvenile plants: architectural model, life form, eco-senotichesky strategy//Botanical
Journal. – Leningrad: Nauka, – 1989. – N 11. – P. 90–104.
5. Schmalhausen I. I. Factors of evolution. – Moscow: Science, – 1968. – 452 p