Pages: 10 - 12
Authors: Karimov К. Y., Ibragimov Z. Z., Mukhamedov R. S., Alimov T. R., Boboev K. T.
Abstract: The results of the genetic analysis showed that the frequency of ESR1 gene alleles studied in patients and controls was significantly different. It was revealed that in the basic group the association of polymorphism rs 2228480 ESR1 gene plays an important role in the osteoporosis (OP). The presence of an allele “A” and hetero/homozygous genotypes (G/A and A/A) of this polymorphism significantly increases and carrier allele genotype G and G/G lowers the risk of OP
Keywords: single nucleotide polymorphisms, association, polymorphism rs2228480, ESR1 gene osteoporosis
1. Albagha O. M. E, Pettersson U., et al. Association of o estrogen receptor a gene polymorphisms with postmenopausal bone loss, bone
mass, and quantitative ultrasound properties of bone//J Med Genet. – 2005.– Vol. – 42. P. 240–246.
2. Bi-Hua Cheng. et al. Association between single nucleotide polymorphisms of the estrogen receptor 1 and receptor activator of nuclear
factor kappa B ligand genes and bone mineral density in postmenopausal Taiwanese//Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology,
– 2013. – Vol. – 52 – P. 197–203.
3. Cosman F., de Beur S. J., et al. Clinician’s Guide to Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis. Osteoporos Int., – 2014. – 25 (10) – P.
Section 2. Biology
4. Efstathiadou Z., Koukoulis G., Stakias N. et al. Correlation of estrogen receptor beta gene polymorphisms with spinal bone mineral
density in peri and postmenopausal Greek women//Maturitas, – 2006, – Vol. – 53 (4). – P. 380–385.
5. Gennari L., Merlotti D., De Paola V. et al. Estrogen receptor gene polymorphisms and the genetics of osteoporosis: a HuGe review.//
Am. J. Epidemiology, – 2005. – Vol. – 161 (4). – P. 307–320.
6. Kamel H. K. Postmenopausal osteoporosis: etiology, current diagnostic strategies, and nonprescription interventions. J. Manag Care
Pharm. – 2006. – 12 (6 Suppl A) – P. 4–9.
7. National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF). National Osteoporosis Foundation Web site, URL: http://www.nof.org/. Accessed –
Sept. – 19, – 2015.
8. Rivadeneira F., Styrkársdottir U., Estrada K. et al. Twenty bonemineral-density loci identified by large-scale meta-analysis of genomewide
association studies. Nat Genet. – 2009. – 41 (11). – P. 1199–206.
9. World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases – 26–29. – March – 2015. – Milan, Italy.