Pages: 261 - 264
Authors: Lleshi S., Lani L.
Abstract: The main purpose in drafting of this paper is to empirically analyses and treat the quality and in enhancing of the competitiveness and export companies exporting in Kosovo. The records that are used in the paper are the primary data, namely through the questionnaires in a particular sample of exporting businesses in Kosovo. The quality nowadays is understood as a process that should be developed steadily, whereas the acquired data during this process serves to improve the products and services in the future, so that the current products and services will remain sustainable for customers aiming to return the t customers who have lost the confidence in those products and to obtain new customers. The general conclusion of the paper is that the management of the quality is a determining factor in the growth of exports in the exporting companies in Kosovo
Keywords: Quality, Export, Performance, Product, Safety, Certification
1. Blackman, A. & Rivera, J. (2011). Producer – level benefits of sustainability certification. Conservation Biology, – 25 (6), – 1176–1185.
2. Buckley, P. J., Christopher L. P. & Kate Prescott. (1988). Measures of International Competitiveness: A Critical Survey. Journal of
Marketing Management, 4, 2, – 175– 200.
3. Castka, P., Prajogo, D., Sohal, A. & Yeung, A. C. (2015). Understanding firms’ selection of their ISO 9000 third-party certifiers. International
Journal of Production Economics, – 162, 125–133.
4. Daft, R., “The Leadership Experience”, South-Western Pub, – 2001.
5. Dean. J. W & David. E. B (1994). “Management theory and total quality: Improving research and practice through theory development”,
Academy of Management Review, – Vol. 19, – No. 3.
6. Djerdjour, – M. – 2000. Implementation of quality programmes in developing countries: a Fiji Island case study, Total Quality Management,
– Vol. 11 – No. 1, – P. 25–44.
7. European Committee for Standardization CEN (2000). Quality management systems – Requirements (ISO 9000/ISO 9001:2000).
Management Centre: rue de Stassart, –36 B‑1050 Brussels.
8. Grigg, N., Walls, L.: Developing statistical thinking for performance improvement in industry, International Journal of Quality & Reliability
Management, – Number 24, – April 2007.
9. Hairulliza, M. J., Hazura, M. & Erna, B. N. (2005). Aplikasi Carta Kawalan Dalam Industri Produk Minuman, Seminar Kebangsaan
Komputeran Industri IComp – 2005, – Putrajaya, 24 September – 2005, – P. 43–47.
10. Kotler, Ph., “Marketing management, analysis, planning, implementation and control”, – 2007.
11. Ronald. H.L, Enrick. N.L & Mottley. L. E. (1992), “Quality control for Profit- Gaining the competitive”, Library of Congress Cataloging.
12. George S., Weimerskirch A., “Total Quality Management (Strategies and Techniques Proven at Today’s Most Successful Companies)”, –
New York, – 1994.
13. 13) Stevenson W. J., Production/operations management, 4th ed. Boston: Irwin, Homewood; – 1993, – P. 96.
14. Juran, J. M. (1995). A history of managing for quality: the evolution, trends, and future direction of managing for quality. Milwaukee,
WI: ASQC Quality Press.