Pages: 259 - 261
Authors: Boykova A. V., Nikishin A. F.
Abstract: The modern trade is directly connected with the use of the opportunities of the Internet. In its turn the competition in the e‑commerce is higher than in the traditional trade. In the result the trade organizations have to search for new ways to improve their competitive position. The problem is that a number of intangible resources, which can be used for this purpose, belong to the commodity manufacturers. The article deals with the private labels and their role in enhancing the efficiency of the economic activity of the e‑commerce organizations
Keywords: trade, retail trade, electronic commerce, electronic trading, private label.
1. Ivanov G., Mayorova E. Intangible assets and competitive advantage in retail: case study from Russia//Asian Social Science. – 2015. –
Т. 11. – № 12. – С. 38–45.
2. Maiorova E. A., Lipitskaya N. V. Assessment of customers’ perception of social responsibility of trade business//International Journal
of Economics and Financial Issues. – 2016. – Т. 6. – № S2. – С. 158–163.
3. Mukhina M. M., Nikishin A. F., Pankina T. V. The role of image in the e‑commerce//European science review. – 2015. – № 11–12. – С. 220–221.
Quality as a determinant factor of increased competitiveness and export growth (Case study: Kosova)
4. Leonova Ju. G. Peculiarities of performance assessment of a trade organization in a competitive market//European Journal of Economics
and Management Sciences. – 2016. – № 1. – С. 72–74.
5. Mayorova E. A., Nikishin A. F., Pankina T. V. Potential of the internet network in formation of the assortment of the trade organizations//
European science review. – 2016. – № 1. – С. 208–210.
6. Kuznetsova A. A., Nikishin A. F., Mayorova E. A. Managing price policy of trade organizations in the Internet. The Ninth International
Conference on Economic Sciences Proceedings of the Conference. – 2015. – С. 130–132.
7. Nikishin A. F., Ivanov G. G. Stimulation of sales in electronic trading. Humanities and Social Sciences in Europe: Achievements and
Perspectives 9th International symposium. – 2016. – С. 306–308.