Pages: 236 - 242
Authors: Shermukhamedov A. A., Baboev A. M.
Abstract: The mathematical model and design procedure of a motion mode (regime) of the semi-trailer truck transporting liquid cargo is proposed. The model allows to define average speed of the semi-trailer truck taking into account change of motion parameters (turn radius, speed, acceleration, up- or down-hilling, influence of dynamics of a liquid cargo on tank walls). Design procedure of the mode of movement of the articulated lorry transporting liquid cargo in mountain conditions 237 The comparative analysis of results of calculations with experimental data shows adequacy of the offered mathematical model and the design procedure to real processes, the average deviation is in limits of 4,8%.
Keywords: semi-trailer truck lorry; a motion mode; liquid cargo; mountain conditions; external factors; operational properties.
1. Litvinov A. S. The theory of operational properties: The Textbook for High Schools on a speciality «Cars and an automobile economy
». – Мoskow: Mechanical Engineering, – 1989. – 240 p. (in Russian).
2. Babkov V. F. Road conditions and modes of movement of cars. – Moscow: Transport, – 1971. – 185 p. (in Russian).
3. Babkov V. F., Andreev O. V. Designing of highways. In 2 part. – Мoskow: Transport, – 1987. – 368 p. (in Russian).
4. Siljanov V. V. The theory of transport streams in designing of roads and the movement organisation. – Moscow: Transport, – 1977. –
303 p. (in Russian).
5. Mohammad Biglarbegian and Jean W. Zu, – 2006, Tractor–semitrailer model for vehicles carrying liquids. Department of Mechanical
and Industrial Engineering, University of Toronto, 5 King’s College Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 3G8.
6. Magomedov M. M. Mountain roads. Features of designing, building and operation on an example of Dagestan. – М: The Technopolygraph
center, – 2006. – 247 p. (in Russian).
7. Antonov D. А. Calculation of stability of movement is a lot of axle cars. – Мoskow: Mechanical Engineering, – 1984. – 240 p. (in Russian)
8. Farobin J. E. The theory of movement of a specialised rolling stock/Farobin J. E., Ovcharov V. A., Kravtsova V. A. – Voronezh: VSU, –
1981. – 160 p. (in Russian).