Pages: 220 - 223
Authors: Fatkhullaev A. M., Arifjanov A. M.
Abstract: A review and analysis of the stock and the published materials devoted to the methods of calculating the parameters of irrigation canals. We consider the analysis of the hydraulic characteristics of the channels in earthen channel. It is shown Optimization of hydraulic parameters of irrigation canals in earthen channel 221 that to determine the optimal parameters to minimize possible deformations necessary records kinematic parameters of the flow. The analysis of existing dependencies to determine the relative width of the irrigation canals in earthen channel. A new relation relative to the channel width, in view of the kinematics of the turbulent flow and flow channel interaction with the bed soil.
Keywords: irrigation system, water, kinematics of stream turbulence of the flow channel cross-section, relative width
1. Altunin V. S. Drainage channels in earthen channel. – M:. Kolos, – 1979. – P. 255.
2. Rabkova E. K. Design and calculation of irrigation canals in earthen channel. – M:. PFU, – 1990. – P. 248.
3. Arifjanov A. M. Fatkhullaev A. M. Dynamics of suspension bearing flow in the channels. – Tashkent. “Fan”. – 2014 y. – P. 180.
4. Fatkhullaev A. M. etc.//Tuproq o`zanli kanallarni hisoblash metodlari tahlili. Agro ilm. – № 4, – 2015 – P. 74–75.
5. Uginchus A. A. Kanaly i sooruzheniya na nikh [Canals and structures upon them]. – Moscow: Gosstrooyizdat, – 1953. – P. 186. (rus).
6. Ven Te Chow. Open-channel Hydraulics. New York: McGraw-Hill book Company, – 1959. – P. 692.
7. Arifjanov A. M., Fatkhullaev A. M.//Formation of the velocity field at the depth of the flow in irrigation canals. Actual problems of
the humanities and natural Magazine, number 05 (52). Moscow 2013.Kurbanov S. O., Khanov N. V. Power Technology and Engineering.
– 2008. – No. 12. – P. 27–31. (rus).
8. Sun G., Wei W., Zhang P., Yang G., Hu W. Calculation of optimal hydraulic cross section of a cubic parabola-shape open channel. Asia-
Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference, APPEEC 2011. – Article – No. 5748593.
9. Shen H., Zhang X., Qiao W. Partition curve of hydraulic radius and average sidewall and bed shear stresses in open-channel flows.
Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering. – 2011. – Vol. 30. – P. 44–48.
10. Arifjanov A. M., Fatkhullaev A. M.//Channel processes in irrigation canals. Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences,
magazine, number 05 (May), Part II, Moscow 2015. P. 207–209.
11. Fatkhullaev A.M, Hazratov A. N.//Limit irrigation canals regimes in earthen channel. Agro ilm. – Number 3 (15), – 2010, – P. 41–42.12.
12. Arifjanov A. M. et al. riverbed prosessy in orositelnyh channels. Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, magazine,
number 05 (May), Part II, – Moscow – 2015. – P. 207–209. 24.
13. Chang H. H. Fluvial Processes in River Engineering. – New York: Wiley-Interscience., – 1988. – P. 432.