Pages: 195 - 198
Authors: Musurmonov A. T.
Abstract: In the article there are analysed the technologies of tilling the soil in interrows of gardens. Studying the existing constructions of machines, the authors proposed a new construction of the machine, which carries out all the operations on tilling the soil in interrows of gardens. There were carried out experimental works under field conditions, determined the optimum depth of loosening the soil at the unit speed of 1,48…1,60 m/s, there was revealed the parabolic dependence of the change of the traction resistance
Keywords: garden, row, device, flatcutler, cultibation.
1. Rubin S. S. The composition of the soil and fertilizers in intensive gardens. – M. Kolos, – 1983 – P. 272.
2. Djavakyants Yu.M Djavakyants G. L., Alekhin K. K. Root system of fruit varieties and grapes in Uzbekistan. – Tashkent: Fan, – 1981.
3. Djavakyants Yu.m The technology of tilling the soil in mountainous gardens and wine yards of Uzbekistan. – Tashkent: Fan, – 2004.
4. The problems of development of horticulture and viticulture. – Moscow – 1999–4 P. 2–5.
5. Djavakyants Yu. M. Deep loosening of the soil on vineyards. G. Uzbekistan Agriculture.
6. Djavakyants Yu. M. The effectiveness of tilling the soil in the gardens of Uzbekistan. “Agriculture and viticulture” (Russia) – 2006 – № 6.
7. Djavakyants Yu. M./The scientific basis of the technology of tilling the soil in the gardens and vineyards of Uzbekistan//Diss. In the
form of a scientific report on the competition for the scientific degree of doctor of Agricultural sciences. – T., – 2008. P. 158.
8. Berentshtain I. B. Musurmonov A. T. “Inventors and production-rationalizes for gardeners. Sympheropol “Tauria” Publishing house”. –
1989. – P. 200.
9. Patent of the Republic of Uzbekistan – № IAP 04654 “The device for interbush tilling the soil”./Musurmonov A. T., Niyozov T. B.//Official