Pages: 167 - 170
Authors: Isabayev I. B., Djuraeva N. R.
Abstract: Scientifically proved the reasonability of using vegetable-fat composite blends of animal fats, vegetable oils and wheat flour embryonic product positioned as functional additives, improvers of flour products. The compositions of composites and their cooking technology are worked out
Keywords: vegetable-fat composite mixture, animal fat, vegetable oil, flour of wheat germinal products, fatty acid composition, flour products
1. Tabakaeva, O.V. Natural antioxidants for the stabilization of lipid oxidation processes /O.V. Tabakaeva, A.V.Tabakaev // Fats industry.
– 2014. – №6. – P. 20–23.
2. Kvasnitsky, Yu.V. Trends in the production of oilseeds and vegetable oil / Yu.V.Kvasnitsky, V.M.Fedorova, A.E.Nikitin // Oil and fat
industry. – 2000. – №4. – P. 5–6.
3. Ipatova, L.G. Fat foods for a healthy diet. The modern view / L.G. Ipatova, A.A. Kochetkova, A.P. Nechaev, V.A. Tutelyan. – M: DeLi
print, – 2009. – 396 p.
4. Hayes, К.С. Dietary fat and heart health: in search of the ideal fat/ К.С. Hayes// Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition. – 2002. –
Volume 11, Issue Supplement S –7. – P. 394–400.
5. Arutyunyan, N.S. Laboratory workshop on chemistry of fats / N.S. Arutyunyan, E.A. Arisheva. – M: Food Industry, – 1979. – 176 p.
6. Auerman, L.Yа. The technology of baking production: Textbook. – 9th ed.; Revised. and ext. / Undercommon editorial board. L.I.
Puchkova. – SPb.: Profession, – 2005. – 416 p.
7. Tereshchuk L.V. Formula optimization of spread fat compositions / L.V. Tereshchuk, A.S. Mamontov, K.V. Kraeva, M.A. Subbotina //
Food Processing: Techniques and Technology. – 2014. – № 4. – P. 63–71.
8. The sanitary standards of safety and nutritional value of raw food of foodstuff (Sanitary rules and norms 0138–03), – Tashkent: Publishing
House of medical literature named after Abu Ali ibn Sina, – 2003