Pages: 138 - 142
Authors: Fayzullaeva D., Tillyashaykhov M. N., Khakimovh M.
Abstract: Biopsy is more informative to diagnose the lymph node tuberculosis. Pathomorphological pattern features of the lymph node tuberculosis in HIV-infected patients areprincipally specified during the active period of the lymph node inflammatory process. Three stages are classified as per changes in lymph node tissues as follow: — low-active period — primarily by granulomatous and productive changes. — active period — productive and necrotic changes. — progressive period — purulence and fistula occurrence. As the immune system deteriorates, the progressive period intensifies in combination with otheropportunistic infections
Keywords: peripheral lymph node, tuberculosis lymphadenopathy, HIV-infected patients.
1. Azhmukhanbetov K. A., Nemova L. A., Beskova A. I., Bagramova B. B. Tuberculosis of peripheral lymph nodes in the Central Kazakhstan//
Collection of scientific works P (XII) Congress of TB specialists. – Saratov, – 1994. – P. 193.
2. Azhmukhanbetov K. A. Peculiarities of peripheral lymph nodes tuberculosis against deteriorating epidemiological situation//Medicine
and Ecology. – 1996. – №.1. – P. 64–67.
3. Batyrov F. A., Khomenko V. A., Shmakova L. N. Epidemiology of extrapulmonary tuberculosis//Tuberculosis problems. – 2003. –
№ 8. – P. 49–50.
4. Garbuz A. E. Current status of the extrapulmonary tuberculosis problem//Tuberculosis problems. – 1998. – No 2. – P. 32–34.
5. Kulchavenya E. V. Tuberculosis of extrapulmonary locations in the Western Siberia//Tuberculosis and lung diseases. – 2003. – № 4. –
6. Savina T. A. Non-specific lymphadenopathy in the clinical practice of peripheral lymph node tuberculosis//Tuberculosis as the object
of scientific research. Works collection. SPb., – 1994. – Т. 1. – P. 166–170.
7. Savina T. A. Lymphadenopathy of different etiology in the clinical practice of peripheral lymph node tuberculosis: Abstract of dissertation
Candidate of Medical Science SPb., – 1997. – 25 p.
8. Savina T. A. Challenges to diagnose tuberculous lymphadenopathy and nonspecific lymphadenopathy//Extrapulmonary tuberculosis –
the challenge of the health sphere. Works collection.All-Russian scientific and practical conference. – SPb., – 1997. – P. 47.
9. Solovyova I. P., Fligel D. M. Extrapulmonary tuberculosis by autopsy examination materials//IV (XIV) Congress of Scientific and
Medical Association of Phthisiologists. – Moscow – Yoshkar-Ola, – 1999. – P. 192–193.
10. Talantov V. A., Butkarev I. N. Differential diagnosis and comprehensive management of peripheral lymph node tuberculosis: Guidelines,
L., – 1983. – P. 23.
11. Titarenko O. T., Dyakova M. E., Chuzhova N. M., etc. Criteria to diagnose the tuberculosis of peripheral lymph nodes using adenosine
desaminase//Guidelines – № 99/152. – SPb., – 2000. – 17 p.
12. Chulochnikova M. A. Clinical and morphological characteristics of the peripheral lymph node tuberculosis in different phases of activity:
Abstract of dissertation of the Candidate of Medical Science – Moscow, – 2005. – P. 26.