Pages: 119 - 120
Authors: Muxamadiyeva N. B.
Abstract: In article the depressions arising at patients after a myocardial infarction (MI) are shined, necessity of overcoming stigma concerning weight of the transferred MI, rational under-standing of illness especially in early period of the post infraction is defined.
Keywords: depressive disorders, myocardial infarction (MI), work capacity of patients, post infarct depression, risk factors
1. Barth J., Schumacher M., Herrmann-Lingen C. Depression as a risk factor for mortality in patients with coronary heart disease: a metaanalysis//
Psychosom Med. – 2004. – Vol. 66. – P. 802–813.
2. Carney R. M., Freedland K. E., Sheps D. S. Depression is a risk factor for mortality in coronary heart disease//Psychosom Med. –
2004. – Vol. 66. – P. 66:799–801.
3. Huffman J. C., Smith F. A., Blais M. A. at al. Recognition and treatment of depression and an-xiety in patients with acute myocardial infarction//
Am J Cardiol. – 2006. – Vol. 98. – P. 319–324.
4. Smulevich A. B. Depression in general medicine: a guide for physicians. – Moscow: Medical News Agency; – 2001. (in Russian).
5. Muxamadiyeva N. B. Features of formation and clinics depressive disorders in patients after myocardial infarction//Eur Sci Rev. –
2016. – № 3–4 (March-April). – P. 181–182.