Pages: 116 - 119
Authors: Musakhodjaeva D. A., Fayzullaeva N. Y.
Abstract: We observed 48 children with CF aged from 4 to 8 years, as well as the indicators of 20 healthy children of the same age were studied. Based on the dynamics of immunological parameters the effectiveness of the drug polioxidonium was The effectiveness of immunotherapy in children with cystic fibrosis 117 shown. After the course of treatment the T cell-mediated and humoral immunity were activated, and increased the activity of nonspecific protection factors, leading to the normalization of the IL‑1 β and IL‑8.
Keywords: children, cystic fibrosis, cellular and humoral, immunity, immunotherapy
1. Activation of TLR‑9 induces IL‑8 secretion through peroxynitrite signaling in human neutrophils/J. Levent, K. Tarek, E. Driss et
al.//J. Immunol. – 2006. – Vol. 176. – P. 1195–1202.
2. Cystic fibrosis (Current Developments and Challenges). Guidelines/Ed. Kapranov NI etc. – M., – 2005. – P. 104.
3. Gleeson M., Bishop N. C., Stensel D. J., Lindley M. R., Mastana S. S., Nimmo MA. The anti-inflammatory effects of exercise: mechanisms
and implications for the prevention and treatment of disease. Nat Rev Immunol. – 2011; 11 (9):607–615. doi: 10.1038/nri3041.
[PubMed] [Cross Ref].
4. Kapranov N. I., Shabalova L. A., Kashirskaya N. Y. et al. Cystic fibrosis. Current achievements and problems. Guidelines. – Moscow, –
Depressive disorders in patients after myocardial infarction
5. Mathur N., Pedersen B. K. Exercise as a mean to control low-grade systemic inflammation. Mediators Inflamm. – 2008; – 2008:109502.
[PMC free article] [PubMed].
6. Practical pediatric pulmonology (reference)/Ed. VC. Tatochenko. – P. 161–169.
7. Ploeger H. E., Takken T., de Greef M. H. G., Timmons B. W. The effect of chronic and acute exercise on different inflammatory markers
in children and adults with a chronic inflammatory disease: a systematic review. Exerc Immunol Rev. – 2009; – 15:6–41. [PubMed]
8. Sergienko D. F. Clinical features and mechanisms of immune regulation in children with cystic fibrosis (monograph)/D. F. Sergienko,
O. A. Bashkina, H. M. Galimzyanov. Astrakhan: Publishing house of AGMA, – 2010. – 139 с.
9. Walsh N. P., Gleeson M., Shephard R. J., Gleeson M., Woods J. A., Bishop N. C., Fleshner M., Green C., Pedersen B. K., Hoffman-
Goetz L., Rogers C. J., Northoff H., Abbasi A., Simon P. Position statement. Part one: Immune function and exercise. Exerc Immunol
Rev. – 2011; – 17:6–63. [PubMed].
10. Van de Weert-van Leeuwen P. B., Slieker M. G., Hulzebos H. J., Kruitwagen C. L., Van der Ent C. K., Arets H. G. Chronic infection
and inflammation affect exercise capacity in cystic fibrosis. Eur Respir J. – 2012; – 39 (4):893–898. doi: 10. 1183/09031936. 00086211.
[PubMed] [Cross Ref].