Pages: 114 - 116
Authors: Murodov A. S.
Abstract: Objective: to evaluate the complex action of photodynamic therapy and СО2 laser in the treatment of infected and purulent wounds. Materials and methods. Depending on the treatment, the patients were divided into 3 groups: group 1 (control group) included 26 patients who were held traditional conventional methods; in the 2nd group (main group) of 30 patients, which in combination with traditional methods applied PDT treatment with 0.05% methylene blue buffered saline and СО2 laser (if necessary). Results. Photodynamic therapy in a СО2 laser complex was not sufficiently effective invasive treatment of purulent wounds and allows to recommend its use in clinical practice for the treatment of local purulent-destructive diseases of soft tissues. Complex application of PDT and СО2 laser leads to an earlier cleansing from the pus, the active formation of granulation tissue and shortening deadlines complete epithelialization of the wound surface. Conclusions: Complex treatment with СО2 laser and photodynamic therapy is the most effective, as compared to other methods studied separately.
Keywords: purulent wounds, infected wounds, laser, photodynamic therapy.
1. Abaev Y. K. Surgeon Directory. Wounds and wound infection/Rostov n/D: Phoenix – 2006.
2. Baranov E. V., Buravsky S. K., Tretyak S. I. Antimicrobial photodynamic therapy in complex treatment of patients with purulent septic
pathology//Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference with international cooperation, Grodno, – 2011, P. 5–7.
3. Derbenyov V. A., Azimshoev A. M., Sharifov A. D. Photoditazine in the complex treatment of purulent wounds.//Ros. biotherapists.
Jour. – 2007; 1: 14.
4. Izmailov S. G., Beschastnov V. V., Zharinov A. Y. Application of a new ointment formulations in the treatment of purulent wounds of
soft tissues//Actual problems of septic diseases and postoperative complications: Abstracts of Novgorod, – 2007. – P. 51.
5. Surgical infections/Materials VII Russian scientific conference Moscow, November – 27–28. – 2008. – T. 6, Annex I. The – S. 76.
6. Ischuk A. V. The use of photodynamic therapy laser apparatus “Rodnik‑1” with a photosensitizer “Chlorophillipt” in the treatment of
purulent wounds and trophic ulcers of the lower limbs/AV Ischuk, SI Leonovich//Surgery News. – 2008. – № 1. – S. 44–54.
7. Saveliev V. S. Surgical infections of skin and soft tissues. Russian national guidelines. – Moscow, – 2009. – P. 8.
8. Stranadko E. F., Koraboev U. M., Thick M. P. Photodynamic therapy for purulent diseases of the soft tissues.//“Surgery”, – 2000, – 9, P. 67–70.
9. Sadykov R. A., Kasymov K. R., Sadykov R. R. Technical and scientific aspects of the photodynamic therapy. – Tashkent, – 2012. – 167 p.
10. Sumlin R. M., Stenko A. A., Beetle I. G., Braga M. Y. The main directions of photodynamic therapy in medicine//News hirurgii. –
2008. – № 3. – S. 155–162.
11. Jori G., Tonlorenzi D. Photodynamic therapy for the microbial infections.//Photodynamic News. – 1999; 2: 1: 2–3.