Pages: 103 - 105
Authors: Maniyozova G. M., Negmatshaeva H. N.
Abstract: Research of autoimmune response impacts (formation of antibodies to certain proper phospholipids) on implantation, growth, fetal and fetus development processes, gestation course and outcome of labor is taking on special significance in studying function of immune-associated processes and in pathogenesis habitual noncarrying of pregnancy.
Keywords: Antiphospholipid syndrome; Reproductive losses; Autoimmune response; Essential’s phospholipid
1. Balasch J., Carnwna F., Lopez-Soto A. et al. – 1993. Hum. Reprod. – Vol. – 8. – N12. P. 2234–2239.
2. Linnikov V. I. – 2013. Immunotherapy in complex treatment of antyphospholipid syndrome//Reprodact endocrin. – 10:2. – P. 23–26.
3. Linnikov V. I. 2005. Diagnostics, principles of treatment and prevention of thrombophilic conditions associated with primary antiphospholipid
syndrome in pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum women dissertation for the degree of MD, – Moscow. – P. 33–35.
4. Makatsaria A. D. Bicadze V. O., Baymuratova S. M. Antiphospholipid syndrome – immune thrombophilia in obstetrics and gynecology.
– 2007. Triada-X, – Moscow. – P. 1112.
5. Sidelnikova V. M. – 1986. Noncarrying of pregnancy, – Moscow. P. 75.