Pages: 75 - 77
Authors: Babakulov S. H., Navruzov S. N., Babakulova S. H.
Abstract: According to a study The stage of the patients in both groups expressed LIR were observed. Mainly observed mild LIR bladder of 63.7% and 66.7% respectively of the studied groups. In contrast, with T1 stage were pronounced bladder LIR, which in the main group amounted to 73.2% in the control — 81,8%. Therefore, reasonable LIR in the main group was 16.1%, in the control of 36.3%. The results indicate the existence of a relationship between LIR and the tumor stage in the bladder
Keywords: bladder cancer, probiotics, transurethral resection, microflora, relapse
1. Matos T., Cufer T., Cervek J. et al. Prognostic factors in invasive bladder carcinoma treated by combined modality protocol (organsparing
approach). Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. – 2000;46 (2):403–9.
2. Van Rhijn B. W., Burge M., Lotan Y. et al. Recurrence and progression of disease in non-muscular-invasive bladder cancer: from epidemiology
to treatment strategy//Eur. Urology. – 2009. – Vol.56, No 3. – P. 430–442.
3. Kanmani P., Satis-Kumar R., Yuvaraj N. et al. Probiotics and its functionality valuable products-a review.//Critical reviews in food
science and nutrition. – 2013. – Vol.53, No 6. – P. 641–658.
4. Kawai K., Miyazaki J., Joraki A. et al. BCG immunotherapy for bladder cancer: current understanding and perspectives on engineered
BCG vaccine//Eur. Urology. – 2009. – Vol.56, No 3. – P. 430–442.
5. Cancer Science. – 2013. – Vol. 14, No 1. – P. 22–27.
A spectrum of the opportunistic and associated diseases in patients with natural course of the HIV-infection
6. Babjuk M., Burger M., Zigeuner R. et al.//EAU guidelines on non-muscle-invasive urothelial carcinoma of the bladder: update –
2013//Eur. Urology. – 2013. – Vol. 64, No 4. – P. 639–653.
7. Ikeda M., Motoshima T., Kurosawa K. et al. Efficacy and safety maintenance intravesucal instillation therapy with dacillisCalmette-
Guerin and epirubicin for non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.//Hinyokika Kiyo. – 2013. – Vol. 59, No 3. – P. 153