Pages: 57 - 60
Authors: Akilov K. A., Saidov F. K., Zalyalieva M. V.
Abstract: The conservative therapy of colostasis in young children with inclusion of drugs having immunomodulating properties (duphalac, lynex, detoxicants, vitamins) showed significant increase of the parameters of T‑cellular immunity (CD3+, CD4+, CD8+ lymphocyes) with normalization of immunoregulatory index, decrease in expression of apoptosis markers and natural cells of killers. The early postoperative period was characterized by monocytopenia, lymphopenia, neutrophylia, some lowering of the concentration of immunoglobulins, growth of apoptosis markers expression, and it is also accompanied by improvement of the parameters of T‑cellular immunity due to growth of CD4+ and CD8+ lymphocytes
Keywords: chronic colostasis, immunology, treatment, children.
1. Abaev Yu. K. Constipations in children. Medical news. – M., – 2007. – N 14; 30–37.
2. Bondarenko S. B. Complex program of the dolichosigma treatment in children: diss. … cand. med.sci. – Rostov-na-Donu. – C. 18–29.
3. Zalyalieva M. V. Methods of the evaluation of lymphocyte subpopulations of the peripheral blood in human. Methodical Recommendations.
– Tashkent, – 2004, – P. 16.
4. Kopanev Yu. L. Peculiarities of the Chylak forte use in the functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, biocenosis disturbances
and other pathological states. FARMATEKA, – 2008, – N 14, P. 72–76.
5. Kopeikin V. N. Pathogenesis and treatment of nonspecific inflammatory disease of the colon – the current aspects. Materials of the 7th
Congress of Pediatricians of Russia. Children’s gastroenterology. The present and the further. – M., – 2002. P. 140.
6. Momotov A. A. Immunological parameters in children with chronic colostasis. Xiрургiя дитячого вiку. – Kiev, – 2013, – N4. P. 43–47.
7. Rimargun A. H., Urusova N. I., Vasechkina L. I. et al. Role of opportunistic fungi in the microbiota of the colon in the pathology of
gastrointestinal tract in children. Rossiyskiy jurnal gastroenterologii, gepatologii, koloproktologii. – 2001, – Vol.11, – N 5. – P. 58.
8. Havkin A. I., Komarova O. N. Constiptions in children of the first year of life in the structure of the functional disorders of the gastrointestinal
tract. The main approaches for treatment. Russkiy medicinskiy jurnal. – M., – 2015, – N 3. – P. 152–157.
9. Tsimbalova E. G., Potapova A. S., Baranov K. N. Chronic constipations in children. Voproci sovremennoy pediatrii. – M., – 2015, –
N3. – P. 152–153.
10. Park H. J., Kamm M. A., Abbasi A. M., Talbot I. C. Immunohistochemical study of the colonic muscle and innervation in idiopathic
chronic constipation. Dis.Colon.Rectum. – 1995. – Vol. 38. – P. 509–13.