Pages: 54 - 57
Authors: Adilbekova D. B.
Abstract: We studied the processes of early postnatal development of vascular and tissue structures of the liver in infant rats born from mothers with chronic toxic hepatitis in conditions of hepatitis correction in the mother. Our research data have demonstrated that maternal liver pathology produces a negative effect on postnatal growth, development and formation as well as a morphofunctional state of gastrointestinal tract organs and the liver of the breed. It seems that the reason of the pathomorphologic alterations in the vascular tissue structures of the stomach, small and large intestines and the liver lies, first of all, in deficiency of a plastic, trophic and energy material of the fetus during the fetal period of development due to maternal liver pathology. For these reasons it is necessary to develop substantiated medical and preventive measures aimed at prevention of pathology in children born and fed by mothers with hepatic pathology
Keywords: Chronic toxic hepatitis, maternal liver, gastrointestinal tract organs.
1. Abdullaev N.Kh, Karimov Kh.Ya. The liver in hepatotropic poison intoxication. -Tashkent: Medicine, – 1989. – 140 p.
2. Baibekova E. M., Sultanova L. I. Peculiarities of the liver structure in chronic hepatitis and its medicament correction/J. of Med of
Uzbekistan. – 1989. – № 4. – Р. 50–53.
3. Vorontsov I. M., Fateyev E. M. Actual problems of natural feeding//J. Pediatrician. – 1997. – № 1. – Р. 38–41.
4. Kolesov M. A., Kulikov V. V. Result of prospects of studying morphological foundations on hemocirculation//J. Archives of anatomy,
histology and embryology. – 1978. – № 5. – Р. 5–19.
5. Malygin A. M. A new method of anatomic drug clearing./Azerb. med J. – 1956, 6: 76–77.
6. Zufarov K. A. New data about digestive and absorptive functions of the bowel and kidney in newborns. – Tashkent: Medicine, – 1978. –
7. Makhmudov O. S., Chernyavskaya N. V., Lyamina T. P. Congenital hepatitis in children//J. of Med of Uzbekistan. – 1994. – № 4. – Р. 5–7.
8. Hasanova R. A. The state of fetuses and newborns in women with viral hepatitis/J. Healthcare of Turkmenistan – 1987. – № 1. – Р. 16–19.