Pages: 52 - 54
Authors: Turaboev S. M., Abrekova N. N., Mahmudov S. D., Mamatmusaeva N. E., Sagdullaev B. T.
Abstract: In the modern society are very popular laxatives, for a constipation treatment and for the prevention of activity of the gastrointestinal tract that stimulates the development of safe and effective herbal medicines. In the present paper we investigated the laxative activity of various polysaccharide fractions isolated from prunes, individually and in mixture (natural ratio). During studying experimental constipation on mice for all selected polysaccharide fractions is shown presence of laxative action at dose of 125 and 250 mg/kg, but with a different dose-effect. The studies of laxative activity of the mixture of individually polysaccharide fractions at the natural ratio are shown that the most beneficial effect is observed at a dose of 250 mg/kg.
Keywords: laxatives remedies, constipation, fruits of Prunus domestica L., Polysaccharides
1. RF Patent 2189242 from 20.09.2002, at Yakovlev A.A, Piskovets V.A, Sadovnichenko N. V. Means for normalization of bowel function.
2. Stacewicz-Sapuntzakis M. Dried Plums and their Products: Composition and Health Effects-An Updated Review//Critical Reviews in
Food Science and Nutrition, – 2013. – N 53. – P. 1277–1302.
3. Demidova M.A, Savchuk I.A, Shneur S. Y. Evaluation of the extract laminaria japanese dry laxative activity//Modern problems of science
and education, – 2011. – N 6.
4. Alonso-Coello P., Guyatt G. H., Heels-Ansdell D., Johanson J. F., Lopez-Yarto M., Mills E., Zhuo Q. Laxatives for the treatment of
hemorrhoids//Cochrane Database System Rev., – 2005 – Oct 19; (4): CD004649.
5. Michael C., Woodward Constipation in Older People//Journal of Pharmacy Practice and Research, Pharmacological Management Issues,
– 2002, – V. 32, – N. 1, – P. 37–43.