Pages: 3 - 6
Authors: Kim Y. S., Sun C., Yussupova A. A.
Abstract: This paper focuses on research to determine the feasibility of the design to improve energy efficiency and to improve climate conditions in residential buildings. The methods and recommendations intended for the local building tradition. As a result, evaluate the real effectiveness of the design of energy efficient processes and provides recommendations on the development of residential buildings
Keywords: energy saving, sustainable development, comfort
1. Kazakhstan Development Strategy “Kazakhstan – 2030” Long-term strategy of development of Kazakhstan “Kazakhstan – 2030” –
2. Lisician M. B., Paszkowski V. L., Petunina Z. V. Architectural design of residential buildings, – 2006 – ISBN 5–9647–0104–3 (Russian)
3. URL: http: www.stat.kz
4. Low-rise urban dwellings. Catalog of projects – M., – 1992.
5. Lisician M. B., Paszkowski V. L., Petunina Z. V. Architectural design of residential buildings, – 2006 – ISBN 5–9647–0104–3 (Russian)
6. Impact of Architectural Form on the Potential Energy Performance of Multi-Unit Residential Buildings, Housing Research at CMHC.
7. SCE “Research and Design Institute of the general plan of Astana.” Correction Master Plan of Astana city until 2030.//Astana. 2010 S.
8. Mahjoub Elnimeiri, and Ayman Almusharaf The Interaction between Sustainable Structures and Architectural Form of Tall Buildings.
International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development/September – 2010.
9. Construction norms and regulations of RK 3.02–43–2007 Residential buildings.
10. Yong Han Ahn, Yuhong Wang, Kang Hee Lee, and Myung Hwa Jeon (2014) The Greening Of Affordable Housing Through Public
And Private Partnerships: Development Of A Model For Green Affordable Housing. Journal of Green Building: Winter – 2014, – Vol.
9, – No. 1, P. 93–112.
11. Toskina V. V. The evolution of architectural and planning structure of settlements of Northern Kazakhstan in the XIX–XX centuries.
On the example of the Akmola region: abstract candidate of architecture: 18.00.01. – Astana, – 2002. – P. 6–18.
12. Tabunschikov Y. A., Brodach M. M. Scientific bases of designing energy efficient buildings//AVOK. – 1998. – No I.